Has school started for anyone else, how is it going so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• In Belgium the secondary schools start 1st of September, the universities somewhere in September... but for me that's 18 years behind my back :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I go back the 6th so hopefully that goes well. I have a feeling this year will be interesting to say the least. Things have changed a bit at my school so that will be weird.. also I'm having a lot of firsts.

What Guys Said 3

• Started a little ago and I have straight A's and hopefully I will keep it that way :)

• Well two of my professors can't speak English so that's a bit of a bummer.

• I'm starting law school soon.

What Girls Said 9

• School starts for the kids I watch next week... and it can't come soon enough.

• Sitting in my last class for the week right now, waiting for it to start. This was my first week, and I think I have a fairly challenging semester ahead but I'm not worried... yet, lol
    Ask this again in like, two months

• I started school last week. It's going great I'm at a new school, I've already made friends, and my classes are pretty easy.

• i dont go back till September 6th

• I have been back to school for 24 days now and I already had 2 weeks of tests and got A in 3 so far

• Stressful. I had 4 classes. I was so stressed i dropped a class

• School hasn't started for me yet

• I start September 7th.

• Mine starts in 14th September