What are you currently obsessed with right now?

I find that most of my time is going towards building a VR ready pc. I was getting my pilots license and investing in real estate but that has sorta been put on the back burner for now.

So what are you obsessed with right now it could range from hobbies to relationships or tv shows. Just what do find more of your time being devoted to during the week?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg the vr things seem crazy and I'm excited for it!

Nothing really

Yeah VR is really something I don't want to miss out on

Oh ok. That's pretty cool too.

Thanks for mh :)

What Girls Said 13

• Probably Politics, but I try and Control myself, and Most of the time, talk to only People who I can Relate to.
    Go for the License, @ccchris989, and Leave, for now anyways, the Other on the Back Burner until perhaps After the Election.
    Good luck and Great question, Thank you for Sharing. xx

• Currently obsessed with Payday. I just can't wait. I want to grocery shop so bad. I LOVE going to the grocery store!

• fallout 4; also school and nonfiction books.

• Wanting to go home, hah.

• Guns N Roses history - I've been reading all of their autobiographies and after this I'm moving on to Motley Crue

• This cheese and broccoli stuffed chicken I'm about to bake.

• My trip to Europe. I leave tomorrow and it will be a long day until the plane takes off.

• Making money 💸💸💸💸💸💰💰💰💰

• Money

• MSFW.

• Old classic movies.

• Making GIFS

• MyCandyLove, Taylor Swift, DNCE, Maroon 5, writing fanfics for my OTP lekyo, buzzfeed, etc

What Guys Said 11

• Obsessed with my girl. But thats a given.

• Building my first colony in Starbound.

• Going to the gym been on holiday for like 10 weeks now just going everyday it's all I do basically.

• Being lazy af today, if my pic didn't give the clue, haha.

• i m stalking this girl :p :v

• I am obsessed with Jaffa Cakes.

• My own ugliness.

• This dick

• My bench press form. It really gets to me how bad it is.

• boobs

• The pursuit of a sexual relationship with a girl. I wasted all my teenage years and all of my twenties trying to get places with my career, but I'd give up everything I've ever earned (stress and hardship, for the most part) for another chance to go out there and have loving relationships like I could have done back then. I spend all my time searching, here there and everywhere. And still, I've gotten nowhere. Life isn't worth living alone. And if I don't find someone to lose my virginity with before I turn 30, in just a few months' time, I'll be a total failure as a man, and I'll be forced to accept that I don't deserve to live.