Without being judged by anyone , honestly, what do you want most right now?

It can be anything. For me it's an exotic beach and sex
P. s. if you want anyone here you can tag them πŸ˜„

Most Helpful Guy

• 100 million dollars.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 63

• The girl I love back!!! simple!!!

I want her back more than anything in the world Triss, anything.πŸ˜”

• A sane world , if I'm going to dream I'm going BIG

• I would love to have deep, passionately, rough n tender sex the kind where the sheets are a mess, we lay breathless countless times while we stay locked in a room for the whole day while we order room service as the only way to eat with my love interest who is current out on a mission. She won't be back for a few months. That is ALL I want right now! Oh that and all this bullshit military online traing to be completed. That's all. Too easy, right?

• I want my former girlfriend back, but I don't think I'll ever get her back :(. So I guess what I'd most want now is to find the perfect girl for me.

• I would want a shittone of money and not spend a single dime on charity.

• Someone to fall asleep next to.

50 million dollars would be nice too.

• Mafia 3

• To get some more paintings finished, to be out of debt (my family), to be married would be nice.

• Sex sounds pretty great right about now.

• A soft serve ice cream machine

• To spend quiet time in nature.

• Someone to cuddle with while we lay on the couch watching TV. =(

• Right now? A burrito.

• you caught me at that 1% time i actually think like this lol

but RIGHT NOW, i want to become a better person

• To quit one of my 5 jobs, it sucks being responsible.

• Why I quit the responsibility thing 10 years ago after I quit my job and went on welfare. Such freedom is priceless compared to any salary for any job.

• @mouthofswords I own a media company, I am inventory manager for a cellphone chain, I manage a separate cellphone store, I'm on the design team for a laser company and a partner and I are trying to open a bar.

• That's awesome. Totally admire the dedication. I had two jobs during college but they alternated hours-wise, and then I would cram on the weekend from classes I missed due to working lol But yeah good luck with slowing a few of those jobs down so you can have a life haha! Cheers

• A big bear hug :)

• To become muscular and fuck women with unlimited stamina.

• Sleep. THats what I am going to get soon.

• We'll sex would be awesome. But I could really go for a nice hug, with someone petting me on the head.

Alternatively more Oxycoton would be superb, solves few of my problems until they comeback the next day.

• Sounds fun, I'm stealing your answer.

• NFl 2020 first draft pick baha

• Damn who the hell wouldn't want that

• I don't know but I am definitely getting that, it's just in future doe lol

• Well that's so good. If you try hard in doing that then you will

• Trump to announce that this was a joke that went too far and he's ending it immediately and probably to get laid, honestly, lol.

• In this moment, I just want to get some rest because the day behind was merciless..

• +1 for sex

other than that... girlfriend and decent job would be good

• To be a philanthropist and help the world, I feel like i was geographically lucky to live where I am and I don't want to consume the worlds resources and not help anyone before I leave this planet

• a girlfriend to cuddle and snuggle with. sex would be super nice but iΒ΄d be ok with just cuddle.

• To wish my Fiancee a Happy Birthday one more time.

• @triss

• 😳😳😳

• i think it will. once you turn 18, it may change

• I wish no.

• My girl. Long distance sucks

• I want to meet @ginny_weasley or the actual actor. They both seem so awesome.

• More from Guys
    33

What Girls Said 37

• The work of an artful cunning linguist.

• To have my family together.

My daughter's dad and I were never a couple, we were friends with benefits. When I was pregnant with her, we talked about giving things a proper shot, but I didn't have those kids of feelings for him then, and I didn't want him be with me out of obligation.
    In my mind, we were fine as we were and we'd make it work, and we have.

I regret that now, because now I do have genuine feelings for him. Everytime he's round here I just want him to stay.
    He was here a couple of nights ago because he comes round to do her bedtime routine with her a couple of nights a week, otherwise he misses out, and I was genuinely wondering if I was in love with him.
    I never saw that coming.

He's what I want most.

• Why don't you tell him that? :(

• No, not really.

We are still friends, and I've got the best thing in the world with my little girl.

I haven't lost anything. Some things just aren't meant to be.

• Yeah true. Gotta accept what is not meant to be

• -I want my boyfriend
    -I want a time machine to make the day go faster
    -I want to be surrounding myself at a florist with the radio on and making flower arrangements
    -I want a jumping castle with colourful pit balls to play in

• a guy who hasn't orgasmed in like a year who is going out of his mind with hornyness. Right next to me. for me to play with. lol

• A Klondike Bar.

• I want to get married to my crush right now lmao and move in Tunisia :) II just fell in love with my parent's country and I want to reconnect with it

• invite me to ur wedding. would love to be part of the procession that fires guns and parties around :-D :-D (saw it as some algerian tradition in ur question/ mytake before)

• @sattepesutta1 Haha somehow it's not that different over here xD

• i am not surprised, what i described is actually quite a bit similar to how mughal weddings used to be

• My daddy 😭😫

• I want a step brother I can fuck anytime.

• Everybody to like me.

I know this is ridiculous, but I hate people being mean for no reason or just me not knowing how somebody feels about me. I want people to like me, unconditionally. Friends, family, stangers

• I want a taco

• To eat this bowl of fettuccini sitting in front of my face.

• To disappear.

• Cuddling.

• Him :(

• being with my boyfriend. This long distance thing is hard.

• I want to smoke weed in a parked car with my friends listening to music and celebrating.

• an orgasm

• Pizza

• I want to be happy. I want to wake up in the morning and not let anything bother me. I don't want to feel useless or not worth anything.

• I want a place to live when I have to study away from home.

• me too! finding a place in SΓΈnderborg is like looking for hay in a hay stack...

• @Soulife finding one in Odense is not a walk in the park either.
      Have to be there by Wednesday but I have nothing.

• I could help you with that! maybe you'd be interested in a friend's apartment that he's leaving! its the most centre of odense possible!

• For all parents to try to stop pushing their religious beliefs on their children.

• A massage

• To not have to wake up early tomorrow

• Hmm... I want to go visit my mom and have her make me some food. I miss her!😟

• To lose the two pound I gained this vacation 😀

• A boyfriend who has time for me.

• 24 hours in my house, no disturbing lol

• For this guy I like to be my boyfriend.
    Oh and a drivers license

• A litter of kittens and another pop tart.

• pancakes :3

• More from Girls
    7