If you could go back in time what you do?

Would you go back to prevent things, gain personal benefit, better your life, prevent disasters from happening.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not date that one guy.
    Pay more attention in school freshmen and sophomore year. (high school and college).
    Make my animals live longer since I would know what diseases they would develop beforehand... no more kidney infection for my old sweet one :'c
    But that might be unwise, and I'm sure I'd piss off the many faced god if I did that :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go back for personal benefit with the current knowledge I have. I would go back to the middle of the end of my freshmen year of high school. I would try to take more AP classes, score high in SAT and SAT subject tests, take community college classes, and do better at school. I would try to become a Nation Master in chess by hiring a coach and do many extra hours of community service. All these things along with my current math and physics knowledge would easily allow me to go to a top university or at least some prestigious school.

What Girls Said 14

• Try to prevent people from getting on the plane for 9/11 or at least expose the guys carrying the weapons so security can catch them. Then try and get them to stop the other flights. Also try and get them to evacuate the people in the towers.

• Help my mom more often.

• Hold my daughter 💜

• make myself eat veggies when i was little go outside and be more active make a note of all the terrorist attacks when thy happen and where make a note of murders to be and give it to the government

• ohohooo! I'd fuck up ALL KINDS OF SHIT. i mean save the world from horrible disasters? :) ... also bring my cellphone to the 80's and BECOME A GOD AMONG MEN, BOW DOWN TO ANGRY BIRDS BITCHES,

No reception though lol

Guess you'll need that time machine :p

• Win the lotto. That's all

• Prevent diasters that has happened in my life and stop myself for falling for jerks

• Tbh, I wouldn't want to go back.

• I'd handle a lot of situations differently..

• I'd never talk to that guy who I like so much now and who I know I'll never have him

• I would have went back in time to get my high school diploma.

• I would study more.
    I would do what I wanted to do and not what my "family" wanted me to do.
    And I wouldn't go to college, when I couldn't afford it.

• Go back in time? I'd for sure not click on Google to open this addictive site lol

• Id take back the sex I gave to certain individuals.. hell id take it back from all of them. I should have waited, and stayed a virgin.

Also I should have just avoided the guys in general.. all of them were douche bags

What Guys Said 9

• I'd go back in time and create my fortune and empire all the while doing my best to prevent the chaos and corruption we are seeing today in the US specifically but also all around the world. And of course create my legacy my family and kids who will not turn into spoiled and evil children.

• I would find rare items, come back and sell them.

• I would tell myself not to chase that one crush, cause she's not worry it and will cost me 2 friends.
    And of course some winning lottery numbers.

• prevent my grandma's death from cancer

Bitch slap my aunt who is a total ass hole

get a hover board from Marty & Doc

• Prevent myself from being born

• I'd definitely go back and not be pussy

• I'd stop the events that transpired on 1 February 2014

• place bets and buy stock.

• I would go back to grade 10 and really figure out my career... go to university at 18 and finish a degree...