What's your opinion on interracial gender racism? What's your opinion on internal gender racism?

Interracial gender racism is for example a man or woman who dates a man or woman of another race but hates stereotypes generalizes the opposite gender of the race they're dating. Internal gender racism is the hatred of the opposite gender of your race. I know a woman who's said she's not attracted to the men in her race, and she admitted that she's also bigoted towards them, yet many people who are the same way would try to say they aren't bigoted towards their own race or others because of that. Its funny how people can be in denial, but oh well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people should date who they want. No one has the right to tell them who they should be attracted to.

So if a white guy was racist against white women but not other white men that would be cool?

It would be none of my business like it is none of your business

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a firm believer of people, being naturally attracted to people of their own ethnic background (s)... although this can be overriden by socialization.

Unfortunately this "interracial gender racism " happens often with my fellow black men and women.

Refusing to date people that are the same ethnicity, yet say they aren't self hating themselves.

#WeDontBelieveYou #YouNeedMorePeople

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's Dumb As Fuck because if you hate the men/women of your race or your spouse's race, that can be your family member or future in laws that you're hating on. Any form of racism is something that only shitstains think up.

What Guys Said 3

• racism is racism and it's not good regardless of who holds the racist beliefs and who they direct their racism towards

• I have yet to meet someone who was racist against their own "kind" AND was a sane, thoughtful person who would make for an interesting coffee date.

They are typically screwed up in some way due to some trauma. Just my experience.

• What race is she