Is it difficult to get a full time job?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if you have the right connections and people that can give you recommendations and assistance.

You'll need help, be as prepared as possible for interviews and various types of interviews and interview questions as possible.

There will always be competition between other applicants try to make yourself stand out more and sell yourself as to why you are the better candidate or deal and offer compared to all other competing applicants. it will increase the odds, but never any absolute guarantees.

What kind of work are you looking for specifically now, may I ask?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is hard at times, but it's not impossible.

What Guys Said 10

• Uh, yes? No? Not really a solid question.

I'm going with no because I've had full time jobs since I was 17, however, I also understand how fucking hard it can be to land one, even when you're VERY qualified. I went through a period of unemployment for 8 months where I filled out (literally) more than a hundred applications. I have extremely marketable, albeit niche, skill sets and by all rights should not go without a job for more than a few weeks... but the job market for what I do was just dry as a bone. If you find yourself having trouble getting a job, do online courses/classes to get a skill. (Computer skills are fantastic these days.) Then increase your knowledge in said skill. Take a crappy job in the interim if necessary. The biggest piece of advice I can give is to not give up.

Oh! Also, look at job placement and contracting companies. They get money for placing you in a job, so they will try their hardest to do so. I did that a couple of times in my early 20s.

• Not if you work at it

• Not really, just need some skills

• Hard to get full time jobs with good pay and benefits.

• Yeah at least without any hardcore exp or degree.

• Full time, as in full time hours with company benefits? Very hard unless u have a very specialized education.

To find a job in general? It is hard, but to counteract the low odds of being hired, u just have to apply to many MANY places, at least 3 places a day.

• It's because your young. Many older people who have been layed off with families will often get the job out of pity. The managers figure your young you'll find something else

• Nope I have 2.

• If you don't have a degree

• yes very

What Girls Said 1

• In my experience it never has been.