Old people do you dislike begin old?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not as much as I dislike my owies. Because they prevent me from doing some things I'd like to be doing, as well as them generally not feeling too nice.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm okay with it so far if 30s counts as "old" (I'm thinking it does on here).

I'm kind of blessed/cursed with boyish looks and am often mistaken for being in my 20s. That allows me to kind of blend in and camouflage with a group of people 10+ years younger than me and still be treated like one of them, even confused for being one of them unless I reveal my age.

The curse of that is that people my own age still treat me like I'm the young one in some cases with people a year or two younger.

Other part that sucks is that injuries seem to take longer to heal for me now. I get scars more easily from more minor wounds and hangovers last longer. On the plus side my alcohol tolerance has gotten lower so I tend to spend less money on drinks.

• Ask me again when I get old and I will answer.

• Yes, I dislike being old because I want to learn more skills and have broad career options in technology beyond marketing with some webmaster experience.

Oh, and I'd like a beautiful young girlfriend that has yet to be fucked up by countless experiences with men.

• I'm happier than when in my preteens :-D

• It's like anything else it has it's good points and points

• Even I wish I was 5 years old right now lol

• yes it sucks but it's funnier. it's why i come her because young people are a perpetual sitcom.

• Yep.

• What ages come to mind as you say "old"?

• As you encroach upon thirty I find you start to give less of a shit what other people think while at the same time having your life figured out for the most part. I think those two things combined equal a pretty happy outlook towards life because you're content and don't really care what other people are doing, like most of us do when we're younger, and the contentment of having a job, a house, a family, etc. Just awesome. I mean I can understand an elderly person having issues that they aren't happy with but if middle-age keeps going like it has been thus far I'm down.

• Yes it's a nightmare

• Fuck no its totally tubular

• I'm turning 23 and tbh in getting more terrified😢😱😱😱😱

• I do not know if 42 goes through as old, I do not feel old. but no, I do not dislike it, it is great

What Girls Said 8

• I prefer being older. I can pretty much do whatever I want now. I'm a grandparent even! I don't like the getting tired faster part, but all things considered, I'm aging pretty well so I feel blessed. Would never want to be 20s again.

• Tootes, my back hurts, I hate children and nobody stays the Fuck off my lawn.

• I don't mind it so much, but I also don't feel it either. I'm still energetic most of the time.

• I don't consider myself old yet but I definently look forward to my kids being all grown up so I can actually relax and enjoy life lol

• What do you consider as old.

• I wanna be forever young.

https://youtu.be/t1TcDHrkQYg

• My great grandmother is 85 and wears it like a police badge.

• Anyone I met that is above 50 normally just dislike it when their bodies hurt most of the time. Then getting up hurts and going up stairs do too.