Is this girl really not interested in me?

my sisters friends randomly got my number from my sister and started texting me almost everyday. We flirt when we talk we have hung out alone together we also went out to dinner a few times alone. This girl is very close with my family since she's good friends with my sister. My family sees how close we are now and how we text all the time and there starting to act like we should be together. So my mom behind my back kept telling her she wants us together and this girl is shy and doesn't tell her feelings. So my mom said are u interested in him or no. And she kept asking her. And the girl said " lol no not in that way" now does she really mean it or is she just saying that bc my mom asked her and she uncomfortable? by the way this girl doesn't know if I like her or not

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like she's not interested.

• Yeah seems like she isn't

What Guys Said 1

• You're over 30? If she said she doesn't like you it's time to cut her off and find a new Chica