Why do they call the little candy bars "fun sizes". Wouldn't it be more fun to eat a big one?

I personally prefer to eat big ones. Just sayin. That's much more fun, in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the fun is for you not being a dick and sharing them with your friends instead of just sitting there with one candy bar eating in front of them 😜 just speculation tho.

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes them sound more appealing than saying "75% less candy goodness!".

It's all just a marketing scam! :P I bet if you calculated it, you probably pay more for the individually wrapped 'fun' size candy bars than the regular size ones if you go by price per gram of candy! :P

What Guys Said 6

• You're absolutely right. The little baby bars should be called teasers, 'cause they tease you with the taste and make you want more.

• That's a good thought and I agree

• Yeah you're right!! Makes sense lol

• Because you eat them by the bag... They're small so you can always have one more until they're all gone... Then you've eaten 10 candy bars. :D

• How else do u expect them to make money?

• I'm not homo, so I do not find big things to be 'fun'.

What Girls Said 10

• I think they are meant to be for parties and stuff although they are good if you are trying to cut out chocolate i guess, just take 2 out, hide the bag and be satisfied with what you ate :P or take them to a friends gathering and offer everyne some haha it's your choice. I agree with the big part though oh and before anyone beats me to it, "That's what she said" :D

• LMFAO Smart thinking Anon!

I think they're meant to be eaten at festive occasions and shared so they're hypothetically more fun than hiding your stash and not sharing with anyone ever? media.giphy.com/media/DXnqJ73JtSBnq/giphy.gif

• I KNOW like small people are fun but not small candy smh

• They're trying to brainwash America into thinking eating less candy is fun.

• Because "fun sized" sounds nicer than "smaller than normal sized"

• Because little things are fun.

• Companies must constantly think of new ways to market their products, otherwise, sales will dip.

• They are glorifying less candy

• it depends on your "America" levels

• Because the cup is half full.