Are you more like...
Or the opposite? Acting less confident than you really are for fear of being seen as conceited?
- I act very confident but I'm secretly very insecure19%(60)17%(91)Vote14%(31)
- I act more confident than I really am29%(93)27%(148)Vote24%(55)
- I act like I'm confident, and I am10%(31)15%(80)Vote22%(49)
- I act like I'm insecure, and I am16%(50)15%(81)Vote14%(31)
- I act like I'm neither confident nor unconfident, and it's the truth14%(46)15%(82)Vote16%(36)
- I act LESS confident than I really am... I don't want to be seen as conceited7%(23)8%(43)Vote9%(20)
- I'm pretty confident but act very insecure5%(19)3%(24)Vote1%(5)
Most Helpful Guy
I remember I had an argument with this eastern woman named "Samar" once. A beautiful woman. Long black curled bair and light brown, maybe hazel eyes.. anyway she told me her argument, then I told her mine. I was really confident of my argument being correct and she noticed that. She said "my aren't we confident today?" To which I replied "i'm confident everyday." My argument was incorrect but I still had the confidence to share it with others. Plus the woman never found out I was incorrect, so I guess you could say I was correct after all.0
Most Helpful Girl
Somewhere in the middle. The third last option. When I'm with new people I'm a bit on the quiet side and might sound insecure, but when I'm with my friends, I'm one of those loudmouths0