He doesn't call me his girlfriend Advice?

We have been seeing each other for 4 months. I have no idea if we are officially dating because he did not let me know. We hang out with each other a lot and he treats me like his girlfriend but we never addressed it. I mean he refers to our relationship as dating but I have never heard him say "girlfriend" or "we are dating". Many times in our relationships he has said things like "Tell them about who you are dating" or "I hope it gets serious between us" we got in an argument once and he told me "I don't know if this is going to work" I asked him what he was talking about and he said "Us I can't just stop thinking about you". When we first started seeing each other he asked me what we were going to tell people when they asked how we met. He tells me all of the time that he likes me and how cute he thinks that I am but he never officially says that we are dating. It's weird so I do not want to go around telling people that he is my boyfriend and we are not in an actual dating relationship. I mean he refers to our dates as just hanging out and we kiss and hold hands in public and act like normal couples do, but its strange because I do not want to scare him away by calling him my boyfriend and we are not actually dating. I guess it is too early in our relationship to tell because he does not call me babe he just says "Hey You" or just starts talking to me. We are going on our first actual date together tomorrow so I am wondering how that is going to do and if after the date he will consider ourselves to be in an actual relationship together. I do not know. Advice? It's not that he is not interested in me or does not want to be with me because I know that he does and that he wants to have an actual relationship with me it is just strange to be in a relationship and not be able to tell if you are in one because you do not call each other anything or confirm to each other that you are a couple. Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause your not his g/f. Your his concubine. Just let him go on thinking he the KIng of Siam and your a concubine in his hareem and your relation ship will be fine.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• ASK HIM. DTR. Define the relationship.

• Have you not thought about asking him outright precisely where you stand?

• Where you going on your date?