Why does my car keep being keyed?

I don't know whose doing it.
The first time I noticed it at work. I thought it was my coworkers because they're haters this was in April.
This morning August it happened again. I fought one of my neighbors for a carport. The leasing agent gave me another carport. Yesterday morning I noticed somone else was parking in my new space. I reported it. So I parked in my new carport yesterday after work. This morning I saw a horrible scratch. Both scratches look similar. I know the maintenance man doesn't like me. I think he did it. But I don't know.

3mo I just feel so hurt and helpless. I Saved up for years for this new car. Now I can't even enjoy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably because your an asshole LOL. All your co-workers don't like you, sounds like your neighbors don't either and you claim the poor maintenance man is against you too. When you have that many people that dont' care for you might have to look in the mirror. . . (this is coming from a person who knows is an ass)

Back to the car if their are no camera you need to install your own in front and back of car so you can see who is doing these things to your car and sue them for damages.

I'm a God fearing Holy Ghost filled child of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Echo boa sha. And I don't deserve any of this. These are the last days. They are some dark days. Whoever did this is a child of satan. God will deal harsh with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It Sounds like You have a few Enemies who are Sore Sports, @Neckbones13, and with This... It seems to me that it Isn't going to Stop. Maybe a Scratch Here and there that after awhile, may look like a Tick Tack Tat Board.
    A new Breed of In-Vehicle Cam is a Way to Turn your Car Into Big Brother on wheels. I would strongly Advise you Check into it, for it is Cheaper to put a Cam in your Car than to Pay to Get the Dings and Pings out at a Body Shop.
    Check on your Warranty and if you are Covered up to a Point, the Car place you got the Car from may help, or if Instead you bought it "Out right" from someone else, you Are on your own.
    Good luck and Act Fast. xx

What Guys Said 9

• you could talk to the leasing group at your complex and explain the situation. in good faith they may offer to have the scratches buffered.

i'd check your lease and see if there are any stipulations about responsibility of damage to cars in their parking lots

• There are jerks & psychos all over

Install a camera & also a burglar alarm with impact sensors

• I mean there's nothing you can really do here. Do you have window tint? you placing a camera in your car isn't going to help you if this is happening at night.

How do you have so many enemies? Seems like your having problems with everyone. What's really going on here?

• Install hidden cameras
    Keep an eye on your car
    Call police and ask to review surveillance videos

• You probably lose your cool and make these fights personal. Making things personal is just gonna make fights worse and cause people to key your car. They knew where to attack you.

Re evaluate how you come across to others. You seem like you come across as a bitch if nobody likes you.

• Hide a camera in your car,
    I'm sorry to hear about this, but if you catch the maintenance man doing it, You'd probably be able to get the apartment complex to not only pay for it but to compensate you

• Reading between the lines, you keep antagonizing people.

• fit an incar camera

• Hay baby, talken bout' meh? 😗

What Girls Said 5

• Sounds like one of the neighbours doing it out of spite because of the parking spaces which is really childish, get one of those car cams and set it up to a live feed that record this and when it happens again you will see who's doing it then you can go to them and threaten to sue if they do it again.

• Should install a dash cam in your car and see what happens

• Are there security cameras where you park?
    I'd ask who ever has them if you can watch them because someone valdalized your property.

• i'd do what others have mentioned and install a surveillance cam

• Get a camera to put in your car so you can tape the person or people doing it. Some people are straight up assh*les. Where you live, are there any cameras? Maybe wrote a note tape in on the inside of the windshield saying "you are being recorded" see what happens.