Do you think getting a boyfriend is a useless thing to have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the compatibility between you and him. He could be useless, useful and anything in between.

Most Helpful Girl

• At 21? Yeah kinda. There are more important things to worry about than getting caught up in trying to make some early twenties dude settle down and commit.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm certain its come your attention that virtually every eligible woman on earth has a boyfriend or a husband. I assure you there's a reason for this.

• If you don't want a serious long term committed relationship or that you don't want to marry ever or don't ever want kids then it won't reallt matter if you have a boyfriend or not. Stay Single For Life instead.

• Yes, it is. I would never get a boyfriend haha

For girls though, I can't think that it's useless in general because in the future I wanna be the boyfriend of a girl out there...

• no i don't think it's useless

• It's useful only if you have a plan and desire for it. If you don't know what you're getting him for then there's no point. If you have a goal then it can definitely be useful for something.

• Oh no, if the question is also valid for girlsfriends I strongly disagree :o
    I'd love to have a sweetheart next to me to hug warm :D <3

• Probly.
    You judge whether a boyfriend is useless or useful.

Me? A proper girlfriend, that matches for me is more precious and invaluable than diamonds!
    A gold digger or a control freak, that is pressuring me into marriage? EWWW!!! DISGUSTING!!!

• No, because he's like water for your spirit. Or at least they are supposed to be.
    Great for the mind, makes you feel powerfull, if both are connected like 22 lego pieces.

• If it was to be me, then totally useless 😂

• not really.

• Ya, I'm pretty useless 😕

• Yea, I wouldn't do anything with a boyfriend lmao.

• Yes, and here is the real reason why a women or a girl would want a boyfriend?

Some women who are deprived want a boyfriend that's beneficial, and will give them money as she gives them sex!

Some other women would want a boyfriend just to show compassion and emotional feelings, but at a certain extent into the relationship, she will want companionship!

Then some smart women will wait until she has her priorities straight, and go after men who are no being productive with their life, and create a financial budget plan, and sometimes even buys shares of stocks! If they're into making an immense amount of money in the future!

So if you're just wanting a reguluar boyfriend; that you just want to love and hug?

Chances are it won't last long!

I think I am going to be single for ever since I feel boyfriend are a waste of time and useless.

• No, but you can fare without it if you got the determination to be happy.

• Well I am straight. So what would I do with him? So to me I guess it would be useless.

• Why would anyone think that?

You don't think it's true, do you your highness? 😰

Hmm I am not sure. I don't see why I would need a boyfriend now. I have confidence and I am happy. What another guy got offer? Nada. and likewise

It's great that you have joy, but having a SO can give you so very much more additional joy! Love!

• No, but getting a girlfriend is.

• many career women, tend to find it useless

• Depends. If you're just dating to date and you feel no click then it's pointless

• do you want one?

• Well, I believe it's nice to have good companion in adventure of life.

• If you're asking this question, then yes useless

• haha. it will be useless for me as I am very straight.

• If you really like someone no

But don't get a boyfriend to just get a boyfriend

• it depends how you act whith him

What Girls Said 16

• Just to have one yes. But to have one who's company you enjoy, care for and have chemistry with, a big NO.

• depends, many girls and boys want a relationship, to have a relationship. . but it is not entirely useless. you can learn from it, learn how important it is to have the same interests for example. it is fun and you feel loved. but for me it is a useless thing to have at my age.

• I guess it depends on what you want. If you just want dick then a boyfriend is useless. If you want a family, and kids and all that jazz, then a boyfriend has a purpose.

• Nope, I don't.

• No... it's the best thing that has ever happened to me in all honesty. With that said, you don't need a partner to be happy. It just helps if you want a companion.

• Hey hey hey why you no allow anonymous huh?
    *walks away well I ain't sharing my opinion since you no allow my pink bitch to share one*

• Depends for what. He should bring an added value to your life, otherwise it is worthless indeed.

• I think a boyfriend can be a best friend, someone you trust and who provides a healthy, happy relationship.

But if it's the wrong boyfriend, it can get really unhealthy, emotional/mental abuse or physical abuse, etc.

• Yessssss!

• No, they aren't useless

• Depends on where you are in life and who you are dating. Some can be useful and supportive, others useless and drags you down.

• Yeah lol

• Depends on age and maturity I think. I've had quite a few boyfriends but most of them were when I was in high school and they usually never last due to some immaturity and result in unneeded heart break. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you're a teenager, it could very well be useless, as most people still have a lot of growing up to do, but as you get older, it may be different.

• Boyfriends have their uses - like standing in middle of the road in front of a taxi so it will stop to pick you up. And if you really love him you can take him flowers when you visit him in Intensive Care.

• Depends if you want a boyfriend.
    Useless when you aren't looking for a relationship lol

• It depends but normally it's not.