Do you often realize you aren't attracted to someone you initially thought you were?

:l

its kind of shitty, because you get on with them well enough but then you realize you aren't as physically attracted as you initially assumed.

Da fuq are all the funny hot dudes at? 😭

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember being attracted to a guy for the longest time and then when the attraction wore off, my friends were all like "wtf it took you long enough"

What Guys Said 25

• When I am attracted to a lady, I know it, and I still feel a physical attraction even if I get to know her and don't like her. The physical attraction doesn't change.

• Im the complete opposite!

The physical attraction for me doesn't waver, but her personality can turn me off. In fact this happened to me recently. As I got to know her, I was into her less and less.

What a waste of good looks.

• Yeah often, the true test for us guys is how you feel once you see that "pretty girl" up close and without makeup - sometimes the difference is astounding.

• LOL! Honestly T-Rex, I can say that's never happened to me personally. If I'm attracted, I'm attracted. It doesn't really move around like that.

• Nope, I'll be physically attracted to them or I won't.

Only time I lose physical attraction is if they look nothing like their pictures when I first meet them and they misled me.

The only thing I would lose is emotional/mental attraction. Like if a girl was acting too clingy and controlling or just over shared too much info.

• I call it infatuation.. seems great, but after a couple of weeks/months, it makes us wondering "What da hell did I see in her/him?"

• I've dated a lot of girls I haven't been attracted to physically I'm one of thoughs guys who normally get a girl friend a good 50-100 pound heavery them him I can't stand looking at them fat is not attractive hence why I'm single now Sexual attraction has to be there not just emotional or you'll be board so don't go out with the guy if your not attracted to him

• It is more typical a girl thing to happen since what guys are physically attracted is pretty much set in stone for each guy while girls attraction is a lot more fluid with several soft cues that can influence it.

• This is a good question. I've had many times like that myself, where in the beginning I was somehow attracted to her but then later on the feeling took a 360 and I couldn't understand why/how I thought I was attracted to her. Not because she was necessarily a bad or even bad looking person, but those feelings were wrongly applied.

• Not really, always liked the girls I've liked, never got to know many of them, but still had the same attraction. Unless I found her attitude annoying or just bad

• It didn't happen to me so far... my first impressions take about a day or two to form but generally once I like someone it doens't change anymore.
    It's also because I take people as they are, I can take some weak points they have :D

• When I was younger I thought I had a crush on Miranda Cosgrove for a while (the girl from iCarly and Drake&Josh).

• Yup, that's how she goes alright.

• My standards are pretty low and if I get laid at least once I put that sumbitch in the win column. Hope that helps somehow :)

• Nah I can tell how attracted I will be to someone. Unless I'm drunk...

• It happened once and when I told her she went nuts. Screaming, calling her friend, all that because I told her I don't think I'm sexually attracted to her anymore.

• No, in fact, I have no idea what that's supposed to mean.

• Been there, done that.

It's usually like a rare occurrence but it's happening SO MUCH lately it's pissing me off.

• that happened to me before. i was into this girl i thought i was super attracted to her and then we fucked and i felt like i didn't want her at all

• Attraction for guys is pretty instant, so this doesn't tend to happen. Our eyes don't lie. For example, when I see a good beer or pizza, I am immediately hungry for it.
    This message brought to you by the Community for Understanding Men (CUM)

• Nope !

CannaGetSome. com

Clean Energy drink !

• It happens, so don't make quick decisions until you're sure of what you want!

• Only if I discover she has a stinky snatch. Attraction level drops to zero after I've boned stinky snatch.

• They're going after hot girls, that's where they are.

• Why don't girls ever know how they actually feel or want?

Hey maybe figure that shit out before you hurt other people.

What Girls Said 12

• Well... it's different with everyone but with me i get turned off by guys personalities, i might find them incredibly intoxicating and physically attractive but if their personality isn't great or they are too arrogant or close minded then it will turn me off and i have to call it off, for a little while physical attraction can over take logic but then after a bit you start to realize how wrong you are personality wide. In terms of physical attraction though well... same thing just call it off because both do really matter wether we like it or not, you have to love all of them not just their personality or just their body or it won't work.

• For me it seems to be I'm attracted to a guys looks, but he has the personality of a brick wall... It's very disappointing.

• When the hormones are active, the eyes get closed. When the hormone level drops to normal, eyes open again. :-)

• Their personality after learning who they truly are is what makes them less attractive to me. I used to have a crush on this dude who I thought was crazy cute. The more I got to know who he is, the more I realized his personality was garbage. The more I found him less attractive.

• Yes, that's happened to me, too. Usually why second dates never made it to thirds.

• I don't think so because people lose attraction all the time you just have to admit it break up with them and move on. That's way better then leading them on thinking you that into them.

• it's possible. you might like my brother. not sure.

• Yep, just drop it

• Yupppp lol

• Yep. Some guys look hot from far away and then they come closer and NO!

• It's happened a few times. At least I tried, but if I'm not feeling it then I don't force it.

• Occasionally, though it usually comes down to scent if that happens. I thought my last boyfriend was cute, but I realized after a few weeks that his hygiene was terrible and on top of that, his scent really turned me off.