Girls Do You Think You Would Blush If A Cute Guy Said Your So Beautiful, Guys Would You Blush If A Beautiful Girl Said Your Cute?

Girls If A Very Cute Guy Just Walked Up To You And Said Your So Beautiful Do You Think You Would Blush, Guys If A Very Beautiful Girl Said Your So Cute Would You Blush?

1|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

• We'll it depends on how the guy said it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would not "Blush" so Much but be Flattered if the Right Guy were to say it.
    Other than that, I have Heard all of these Pick up Lines, @Red88xx, and Find Many annoying who are Looking for a Good time.
    Good luck and Great question, Thank you for Sharing. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • No it would not because I hear it from guys online all the time its typical response when you have nothing better to say to start a conversation with someone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesss.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my goodness I would get so awkward but inside I would be jumping for joy. That would be a good day 😄

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'd figger my wife was setting me up and I'd run away!

0|3
    0|0
  • I probably wouldn't physically blush, but it's always flattering to hear👍

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't blush, but it'd certainly bring a smile to my face. Of course, I'd immediately scan the surroundings for any cameras and the like, to make sure this wasn't some sort of a prank, and I'd retain a fair bit of skepticism. But I'd still be very flattered, and I'd seize the opportunity to try and make something of it (asking her out, for instance).

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would and then I would be thinking if she is joking

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh yeah probably. I hate it when I blush but it's not like I can control it or anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a little too dark to blush

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably

0|1
    0|0
  • It would definitely be a set up no girl would ever find me attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • No I was called cute the other day by a girl. Unfortunately she's a 17 year old kid who happens to be a co-worker. So that's probably why I didn't blush...

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Do you think she will be very pretty when she gets older

• Would tell the cute girl to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0