Is it bad that I see a chance to fix some broken bridges between family members and I plan to pull some mischief to make it happen?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Depends, is it gonna effect anyone else negatively? If yes, then don't do it, you may end up having done more damage than fixing anything. Try to be careful if you think it's gonna be fine, you don't wanna end up manipulating people into liking each other, if it's more along the lines of better communication between these people then go for it, be discreet but don't be drastic with anything you're gonna do, it's not bad if you think everyone can benefit from it.

Lol I have been planning this for 6 years it doesn't do any harm it just means thy talk more lol

Lol those are kinda big aren't they? I mean I only know how to get around my state with public transport but not that well by road haha

Lol well some towns in the 2 States thats about it if I needed to I could find my way in some parts of Iowa

• It's a bad idea when not asked & called for. Your intentions though noble may well backfire on you

• Meddling in other peoples' affairs are usually bad

• Its not bad but it might drive them further apart and make them hate you as well

One thy wouldn't hate me 2 I think it would be almost impossible to dive them apart more 3 I have wanted 6 years to hear the words I needed 4 the only thing Im doing is telling my aunt and grandma how my mom actually feels

• Lol what😂

My mom aunt and grandma have been arguing and fighting sence I was little and I think I found a way to fix it but I have to do some puppet work for it to work

Ah OK I hope your plan works

i hope so to this has made my mom so angry and unhappy i just want her to actully feel happy agin

• Go for it

I was going to anyway I waited 6 years to hear what I needed

• sure

Bad or not I have waited 6 years to hear what I needed for this and I'm not going to stop

• No i dont think so

• I think they should solve their problems themselves

I said is it bad never said I was going to stop I have waited years to here what I needed

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0