Write a letter to your future husband/wife? Also include your future children in the letter ;)?

Tell them how much you love them. If you want you can describe to your children how you meet your SO (Think of how you want to meet your SO). Also don't forget to tell them some crazy childhood memories. ;)
Include anything you want. Just make it interesting so that they won't get bored of reading your letter! ;)

Write a letter to your future husband/wife? Also include your future children in the letter ;)?Don't tell me you will never meet anyone. One day she will walk into your life like this:

Your jaw will drop! So, come on and write an interesting letter. :)

What Guys Said 1

• I hate you all and that's why I left for a packet of cigarettes and never came back.

Wow? I feel bad for them. Are you sure that is what you want to say in your letter?

What Girls Said 1

• Dear (Future) Husband,

I am so happy that we met. I will never forget that special day that u walked into my life. You made me feel like a phenomenal woman. I love that we can talk about anything. I love that we work hard to have successful careers so that we can take care of our family. You are a great husband and a great father to our children. Thank you so much for being loving, caring, faithful, supportive, handsome and an amazing lover. You are one of my best friends. You are truly an all around great guy and I love you so much.

Love,
    Your (Future) Wife