Why is trolling so fun?

Before you say anything, this is an honest question. I think I'm addicted to trolling. Everything I do on GAG is troll people. I can't stop! Why is it so much fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• because it is fun to watch people argue

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Alright! Congrats! I'd give you a Trophy or Gold Medal in trolling and shake your hand if I could as I know you'd be a Trollympics Gold Medalist lmao!

• Well somebody has to keep us mods busy.

• Because people give some pretty awesome trollbait that you can't pass up. I'd rather troll a stupid question than try to come up with a half decent answer because if I tried, then I'd be spending time critically thinking about a question I don't care to think about. Its far more satisfying to troll than expend the mental energy that could be put to better use.

• Your a sick lady. I think you just enjoy pissing people off or you like that shock WTF reaction.

• Because I've had 12 abortions. Anyone who's ever had more than 1 abortion knows why trolling is fun.

• I'm curious who this is😛

• I would never troll GaG

• Because life would be boring if everyone took everything seriously

• because only bored people, troll. You must have no life

• i think i must end up doing it without knowing that;s what i'm doing.
    i just like to have fun and wind people up

• Because you must be bored

What Girls Said 10

• Once in a Blue Moon, Pink Anon, I myself Enjoying... Posting as a Pink Anon.
    I never Troll but I do Enjoy being Another sometimes, and Having Some Fun with Everyone.
    You are Behind the Computer Curtain and with This... The Mirror has two Faces, even on Gag, and you Simply like to See the Egg on Everyone's face.
    Good luck. xx

• Because you're seeking people's reaction, maybe even their sense of humor too.

• I don't think it's fun at all.
    But I guess some people like to see others getting mad, and they laugh about their reactions. That's why they think it's funny.

• It isn't 9 times out of 10... You're probably just a rude person

• I don't know ask @Polocrew

• Because you don't get enough positive attention in real life so you substitute it for negative attention on the internet.

If she doesn't get enough positive attention in real life, then she is a man. All woman have enough postive attention unless they are morbid obese.

• To be fair, there are a lot of people on here that are just asking to be trolled...

• Because it can get interesting

• It occupy's your time when you're bored , but it's annoying.

• Amusement for boring times.