Guys, I am a woman in her 30's and would like to know what men really want from his woman in bed?

I have tried a lot of different things, just curious to if he is wanting something I have yet to do to him...

9

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• - Enthusiasm
    - Communication
    - Open-mindedness
    - For her to make him feel sexually desired

That's pretty much it. It's not about a position or act (at least, for most guys) as it is about your overall attitude about sex. If you see it as something exciting and that you look forward to, it's very likely that he will too.

• Just ask him what his fantasies and/or fetishes are, and "if" he actually has any of them that he would like the 2 of you to roleplay those fantasies together or something. Because it IS going to be DIFFERENT for EVERYONE!

• Exuberance, energy, enthusiasm.

Be open to trying new stuff. Be an active participant. Do lots of positions.

• Both... enjoying... themselves. That is all

• give him a good fuck when I wake up in the morning.

• I think girls who make the first move. I like when women grab my dick, or come into the shower to check me out. I spend a lot of time in the gym. I think guys like to feel like women really want sex too, and it's not their job to always initiate

• feedback damn it
    if u like what his doing like pussy fingering or ass fingering let him now dont be shy
    dirty talking and passion makes sex better
    some women lay there like a corpse
    start the sex
    if he started it the last time do it too

• Certainly helps keep the sex life, fresh