Do you believe in ghosts?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've ha encounters

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, I Surely do, @akanetuk.
    I have Had a few Experiences with Family members who have Died. And my own Grandma, God bless and Rest her Soul, would Always have a True Story that wasn't really Scary but Intriguing..
    Good luck and Great question. xx

@Nate1941 I just read your story and I believe in what you saw. You say you own a farm and a house, Check this History. You might be surprised who way back in th eolden and golden days, Who Died there. My grandparents had Owned a Huge farm and a FarmHouse and come to find out, the woman years ago who had lived there, died in the bedroom I slept in and a little girl died in the kitchen, holding her stomach after running in screaming "The bull just killed me,." The little boy that time who owned my Grandparents farm and house years later, told his parents that he was "Playing" with a little girl who was the age of the girl who had died, and the dog, used to run back and forth like a Mad man, at 8PM every night. xx

@Nate1941 I saw it again, just beautiful. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

• Not at all.

• Sure do

• Sort of... I don't really know what I saw, but I'll try to explain it.
    A bit of background first: we own a small farm and the animals live in about 3 acres of forest surrounded by an electric fence. The electric fence had been turned off about a day or two before the incident, but my dad had just recently turned it back on.
    I woke up early in the morning (I am %100 sure this was not a dream) and got myself a drink. I looked out the window and I saw a very tall (probably about 6 foot), solid white, and very slim creature with long arms running toward our electric fence. It was fairly fast. It grabbed the electric fence and I heard a scream. It let go and started to run into our forest. It must have escaped somehow because I did not see it the next day when I went searching. I knew that my brothers would say I was just dreaming, so I set my cup down at the end of our table and knew that if I woke up the next morning and the cup was there I was not dreaming. I got back in bed but did not go to sleep for the rest of the night.
    For the record, I have never been high and I was not on any kind of medications.
    I don't know if it was a ghost, I don't really believe in ghosts, but I don't know what else it could be. It was certainly not human. And it did not eat or harm any of our animals.

Also, my siblings have had a few strange experiences as well.

• I do believe in ghosts

• yes i do,

• Yes, the house I grew up in was haunted. I'm not scared!

• Saw a ghost of a Native American!!

• no, totally not

• yes...

• Negative

• Not really.

• Emm... np

• Yes I do

• yesss and im afraiddd,!! omg,! ahahha :D

What Guys Said 14

• Nope ghosts as most of society views them don't exist, it's not possible as spirits of the dead do not linger they either go to heaven or hell right away. What people see are demons.

Interesting theory. But for what reason would a demon want to emulate a dead person? Meaning, why do these "ghosts" often haunt graves and do what the person who died would always do? For example, there is a playground at this daycare that is sometimes being played with (even on non-windy days) because two children died in the area. I have not personally seen this happen, just heard about it from a reputable person.

Not challenging your point of view, just asking because I have often wondered this myself.

@Nate1941 Tons of reasons to lure someone in, to get them to communicate with them and open themselves up to them, and then when the person is vulnerable they take advantage of them, haunt them etc and sometimes drive them to suicide. They do all kinds of things I've been haunted by them before so.

As for why they lurk around graveyards and places people have died well it's exactly for that reason those are places of death and sadness, despair they love places like that, they feed off all those horrible feelings and death.

And it's fine.

• No I do not believe in ghosts. There are many reasons for this.

For example what even are ghosts? Without a definition of what a ghost is how could I possibly believe it exist? Sure I have seen some creepy shit in my days but since I really can't explain what I saw I can't say I saw a ghost either.

• I believe that there are many things that we do not and can not know.

I treat ghosts, aliens, nessy, bigfoot, all the same way.
    If they exist, then alright, if they don't, that's fine too.

I think I'd quite enjoy encountering a ghost. It would be intriguing.

• I do not believe in any supernatural entities.

• Yup!

• If they don't believe in me then I don't believe in them

• im going on a ghost hunt tonight lol.

• Nope, that's silly. Go search for it on 'big think' bill Nye answers this question

• Not Ghosts but I believe there are kind of creatures like that. I experienced something like that before.

• no, once you climb into your dirt bed, thats it

• I do not fuck with ghosts in general but I know for a fact that the Holy Spirit is real.

• If you believe in ghosts, then you're probably gonna believe in devils and angels, which in a hyperbolic sense, opens the shit smeared door into believing in pretty much anything that doesn't or can't exist.

• I do believe in demon hunters. ghosts are kindda meh

• LOL... no. No I don't. I'm not a child.