Who are you voting for in the 2016 presidential election?

Proudly voting for Trump! The media is biased against him and make up lies, we need to defeat globalism and take back our country! #Trump2016 #MakeAmerciaGreatAgain

Trump loves his country, he is going to defeat Killary and win on a landslide! God bless the don! Can't stump the Trump

3mo Trump, Nigel Farage, and Putin - dream team for the west! Down with globalists, love nationalism!

Most Helpful Girl

• "Make America great again"

Is there stupidest slogan. If you aren't proud of your country at all times - and saying you're going to make it great again implies you're not currently proud of it - then are you really loyal enough to run for president?

Probably not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hillary... if she is in power then i can continue being a thief. With Trump in power... i will get caught and go to jail

What Girls Said 3

• "Proudly voting for Trump" say the anonymous guy 😩🔫
    🇺🇸 I'm voting but not happy about the choices I have!

Don't bother voting then. Mr Trump is our new president whether you like it or not. The media are lying about the election polls

Don't tell me not to bother to vote. My granddaddy severed this country, so people can have the freedom to vote for who they choose.

• Probably Jill Stein or Hillary Clinton. I like Jill Stein more but there will be no point in voting for her. So probably Hillary.

• Trump. Win he wins Hillary will be on trial for treason.

Lock her up!

the price for treason is the death penalty!

What Guys Said 6

• Isn't America great already?

• As a non American, i think he will be good for his country but i hope he won't make terrorists for us like how bush created Qayda and obama ISIS, because then america won't have any friends.

• Voting this year will be a labor of love, bc I'm not excited about either candidate.

• Trump, easily.

• Jill Stein or a write in.