Would you let your boyfriend/girlfriend to go to an attractive massage therapist that was the opposite gender of them?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yes I don't care as long as he isn't asking me for massage. Plus I trust that there exists some extent of professionalism. And if he really wants to cheat on me I say go ahead. It's good for me that I found out his true colors.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been trained as a masseur and there is zero chance I'd ever try anything with a client. So I'd let me SO go to anyone for a massage, provided they were a trained professional.

What Girls Said 20

• I don't 'let' my boyfriend do anything. If I told him what he could and couldn't do, he would very promptly tell me to fuck off and I would do the same if he tried :P He's a big boy, he can make his own choices. I don't care about his massage therapist.

• Yes, because there's almost no jealousy in me when it comes to those things. I don't want to control my partner so even if I wouldn't agree with something I'd never be like "Don't do that", especially not for such an insignificant thing.

Not point being with someone you don't trust.

• Yes. I don't believe in telling guys what to do, and I wouldn't date someone that I don't trust. If he was going to cheat, he'd have other opportunities besides a massage therapist. He chose me over a girl who is a good friend of his, and she is gorgeous. They hang out all the time. I believe against the code of conduct to date clients anyway.

• as long as the spa was legit, then sure.

• You gotta trust your partner, if not then you're insecure and what the fuck is the importance of the relationship?

• I don't care. I've got back problems and I know sometimes you need a massage. Women and guys have different styles of massage usually anyways. I'd go with a man usually anyways cause they can usually do deep tissue better. So if my boyfriend wanted a massage from a woman I can't be one to comment

• Yes because I know he's coming home to me ;)

• nope

• I do, actually...

• I don't own my boyfriend he can do what he wants

• Only if I was there getting the same treatment by someone equally as attractive of the opposite gender. That'd be nice actually

• My self esteem is already so low. I don't need none of that. My boyfriend may not do anything but I'm clingy af and jealous and petty. No, no, no, no.

• She's a professional. Why not?

• I do, and he (my fiance) lets me, he also pays for it as well. :)

• Yes. They need help, so why not?

• I'm a possessive girlfriend

• As long i am allowed to get one too :P

• Would I like it? No. Would I allow it? Yes.

• I see why not unless I had some sort of insecurity where I think my partner would betray me.

• No, doesn't matter if they are attractive or not, only I am allowed to give the massages

If you're not a trained massage therapist you can't provide the same health care service that a professional can... fine if he doesn't need it but if he's anything like me or my boyfriend it'd sure sick to be barred from getting the health care he needs!

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, that guy's just there for his job, and she's there to enjoy it

• Would she be there to get a massage or a date? XD

If ya can't trust your companion then ya don't need to be together.

• Im curious since im going to become a massage therapist.

• Insecure boys

• i don't think ill like it.

• i sure as hell wouldn't like it.

• This site is filled with first world problems.

• id say No

• It depends on ow much he likes his job and how much I can see she's attracted to him