Do you think we should introduce coyotes in areas where feral cats are a problem to control the population?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I live on a mountain , we've got cats , deer , raccoons , beers and bears , coyotes , squirrels , the whole lot altogether. Inbetween all of them I'd rather have more cats cos at least they can't bite your face off at night.

What Girls Said 1

• Wtf is wrong with you? You fucked up person.
    People like you are a much bigger problem than feral cats.

He's not fucked up, he is just severely misunderstanding the current ecological situation.
      Where I live Coyotes are a severe ecological problem.

What Guys Said 9

• Sounds like a good idea as long as you're ready to shoot some coyotes. They can become a problem themselves pretty quickly

and be prepared for the huge rise in the rodent poppulation

interesting... i thought it was just roadrunner they chased.

@wankiam no no, that's Wile E. Coyote you're thinking of

• i like the ides because it saves money on the poison used to get rid of feral cats , and while i love cats and think they are awesome feral cats are more at risk of getting sick than the regular house cat. and i can say with coyotes and foxes in my area feral cats are almsot at 0% population because we dont hunt or kill any of the coyotes or foxes that live near us the town pretty much protects them for the simple fact they keep the pet population under a manageable percentage.

• Institute a vicious predator into suburban areas with lots of feral cats? Sounds like a horrible idea.

• It's the same thing as the old nursery rhyme, "The Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly". You'll have to continually to introduce new species to handle overgrowing populations, destroying the local ecosystem even further. Not for this solution.

• Coyotes become an even bigger problem.

• Actually where I live Coyotes are a severe ecological problem,
    That would just increase it

• No, because coyotes cause problems of their own. My neighbor's dog was killed by a coyote. It's just a bad idea to introduce them anywhere.

• coyotes kill dogs too. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd go after small children too. not a good idea.

• If I see a coyote attack a cat I will blow its fucking head off and feed its remains to the feral cats. Back in the day I had a 40 pound cat that nearly killed a 150 pound attack dog. That cat will be eating those coyotes for lunch. Coyotes kill pets and attack children, Lets set loose a pack of German shepherds to destroy the coyotes.