Do you hang at the mall shopping by yourself?

After, seeing my doctor I am going shopping!#IneverSave

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to movies myself. Why not, you don't talk during them anyway
    Mall... I hate going to the mall unless I absolutely have to. And then I park closest to where I have to go, in, out and gone quickly.
    I never understand people that would rather stay home then go out by themselves. Are you really that worried about what strangers think? I truly do not care...

Most Helpful Girl

• I do all the time! I like going alone. I'm plus size and there aren't really many stores that cater to me for clothing. And I don't really have any plus size friends, so when I go shopping with friends I tend to feel bored and left out. Because all my friends are picking out cute outfits and I'm just standing around admiring the stuff I will never be able to wear.

Or if we do go someplace that does have plus size (I'm looking at you Forever21) it's tucked in the back of the store on the top level so that I have to be separated from my friends :/. Makes the shopping experience not so great.

I love going by myself too because I get to look at the stuff I want to look at. I don't mind spending money when I find the value in something, so I have no problem splurging on nice tops and skirts (I work in an office setting). But most of my friends work at minimum wage jobs so they don't want to shop at those stores (which is totally understandable!). It's just nice to go out and do what you want and be able to wander around and check out things that interest you. I feel like I rarely get to do that.

What Guys Said 16

• i'll go to a mall to do some specific shopping but don't go to the mall to just hang out by myself or with other people

• i haven't been to the mall since my last dentist appointment, before march of this year. i recently had a procedure done on my stomach, which has kept me at home a lot. but before i had this procedure, i would on occasion go to the mall, alone, not to shop, but because i needed something that was only at the mall (destination shopping)

• Not really, when I shop, I either look around a certain store, I. E newbury comics or I used to go to gamestop before I became a pc gamer

• Alone to get comics or magazines!

I could careless about walking and seeing all the stupid designs of clothes such as Aeropostale, and pacific sun?

However i do like going to Hot Topic or Spencer's!

• yep. You're less likely to see a group of guys shopping together than a group of girls

• No, I prefer to do as much of my shopping as possible online... thank you Amazon.

• Nope, I hate malls

• Yes i like to shop alone.

• I don't "hang". I'm in and out in 20 minutes or less.

• I shop alone cause I have nobody to go with. I go in get what I need and leave.

• so you are independant... thats a good thing

• Yeah I go to the mall by myself all the time, I get some me time at the mall

• yea, why not?

• I hang at the mall, but not to shop

• I don't hang out alone, my crew is always with me

• all the time

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. I prefer to go by myself so I can shop uninterrupted. There is this friend who likes to go with me but she is way obtuse and totally blocks when I get a good flirting going with a guy. Sometimes I go with my mom but she doesn't understand why I like the clothes I like even though I get compliments on them all the time. So you can see why I like being by myself there lol.

• I have, I have a little mall next to my apartment so I go quite frequently.

• I hate the mall so much.
    I haven't been to one in maybe 3 years. I'd rather just go to the store I wanna check out somewhere where it's by itself. Or just but it online.

• Nope

• Yep I am a shopaholic

• Sometimes. But going to mall with my friends us much better. 😊😊😊
    Friends make moments in life a lot better💃🏻💃🏻

• Nope.
    Lol.
    Always have someone with me.
    When I'm alone I get approached or followed a lot more.

• No, I don't hang.

• I normally dont shop alone. Its more fun to have a friend or s/o to do that with.

• I hate shopping ---__---

• Right now, I have to have people around me while I shop

• yes i can buy what i want and leave... sometimes my friends take too long and i want to leave

• I prefer going by myself

• i do shop by myself sometimes

• Yeah sometimes.

• I do... especially now that I moved to a new city