Do you think Ghosts and Aliens exist?

Do you think Ghosts and Aliens exist?

• I think they both exists!
  • I think Aliens exist, but not ghosts
  • I think Ghosts exist, but not Aliens
  • I don't think neither exist

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• B.

The scientific consensus is that aliens exist for the simple reason that the universe is such a big place that even if alien life is very unlikely to exist on a given planet some of the trillions of planets out there will still have life on them. Most of those planets are so far away we'll never even know about them, let alone make contact.

What Girls Said 11

• Not ghosts, but I think other life forms or "aliens" existing is possible, or even likely. We're a tiny, tiny part of a universe with 100 billion + *galaxies*, so I wouldn't be surprised if there are other planets out there with life on them too. Kinda cool to think about.

• Of course they exist.
    Planet Earth isn't even the oldest planet. I bet you there's a larger planet out there that's been around longer with a more advanced, vicious group of beings...

I'm pretty sure ghosts are just demons being mischievous fucking with human hope for fun.

• I think aliens exist but I doubt ghosts do.

• Or here's a better question: Do ghosts of aliens exist?

• Nope

• They exist

• Spirits and aliens, yes.

• lol. i dont beleive in aliens. I beleive in ghosts though.

• I don't believe in either

• Aliens yes
    Ghosts nooooo

• Aha yeah I do and there's an alien
    Inside my undies 😖😖😖!

What Guys Said 14

• B, the universe is so vast and massive we won't know until we ever encounter them. Or perhaps, they are already here on earth just remotely well hidden and camouflaged, or is able to shapeshift and appear physically like any regular human blending in perfectly, and infiltrated our Planet and our society. Who knows for certain?

As far as you know they could be able to detect each other while they're at it

• Aliens *might* exist, but light years away from our solar system. The nearest planet that's a bit like earth is said to be in the Proxima Centauri (4 light years away)
    I don't believe in ghosts.

• yes i think there are aliens (non-earth life)
    no i don't believe in ghosts

• Lots of proof for both really, but humanity dont care about evidence. Has to become socially accepted first for the world or the rest to follow before it becomes okay to achknowledge it all.

• Ghosts but aliens haven't visited earth, they statistically are very likely to exist but not be like pop culture aliens

• My physics teacher in high school said it best once. If we are the only intelligence in the universe, that's pretty pathetic.

• ghosts no... when you get in your dirt bed thats it. but aliens could have existed and died out again or exist in the future... the odds of them being around now is infinitesimately small

• The Holy Ghost is proof that there are ghosts but where is the proof of aliens?

• both exists. and im damn sure

• I've never seen evidence of either existing

• Aliens, yes
    Ghosts, no

• aliens, probably but maybe not. ghost, ofcourse not don't be silly.

• I haven't seen either, but I'm open to their possible existence.

• We know very little about the universe and other realms. Aliens and ghost do exist.