Guys, Girl with tattoos?

What do you guys thinks about girls with tattoos is a cute and interactive or is it trashy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My opinion is she wasted money on getting a painful-ass needle stuck in their skin that will only be a pain in the ass to remove later in life.

0|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 23

• I usually think they are unattractive. A small and simple tattoo that doesn't stand out is okay. But more than that is unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive if done tastefully, however I prefer a woman to not not be completely covered in them

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking awesome! There's too much that doesn't look good and then there's too much and it looks great, either way still a turn on for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're hot then they will look sexy. If you're ugly then they will make you look trashy and uglier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply, in most cases, it's trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It greatly depends on the tattoo and place. Usually, they look bad and trashy...

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on how much tattos, where they are, what the tats are and how they might affect the whole image of the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • interactive? xD
    Don't you mean attractive?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes typo I was using speach to text and guess it was a bad idea lol

• 3mo

xD alright
      anyway, yeah it can be attractive :)

• there are some good tattoos really
    but tattoo of your ex name or some stuff like that i hate it
    more over if u covred u whole body in tattoo it s trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy :(

0|0
    0|1
  • Neither. Just a turn off.

0|0
    0|1
  • trashy, the same goes for piercings, other than the traditional ear piercings of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy on some girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive if done tastefully, however I prefer a woman to not not be completely covered in them if she wants one or 2 is very hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy as shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive. If it's a decent tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what the tattoo says.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • ew no

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on what and where

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy. low class.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy.

0|1
    0|1
  • Tattoos and piercing,, ear piercing included, are obsolete and should join the stone age in things that no longer exist.

0|0
    0|1