Do you think our planet had already been visited by Extra Terrestrials?

UFO's? aliens?

• Yes they have visited us already
  • No they have not

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Hell, I could believe that they put us here!

• Do you not realized how may reports we had of these Aliens? And no they do not come in peace I'll say that much. Are they around? Yes. I have seen many of time zipping in and out of the sky at night and around certain places. All these things people claim is fictional is not fictional. We just don't see it as often, and its far from what were told in fiction. And I believe that its getting worse.

was that all them reports that were a cover for secret military testing?

here* My computer is causing me a problem.

global warming is a natural phenomena thats being added to by the hand of man this time round and while i dont discount that alien life is possible, the chances that it could exist at the same time as us and be able to travel here is ridiculously small

• Naw they probably think we're too stupid and boring to visit. XD

• I do believe in other life forms, yes.

• That's beautiful

• bahah.. no. I dont believe there is life outside of earth.

What Guys Said 25

• static.tumblr.com/.../prometheus_movie-wide.jpg

It depends on what you want to believe. There were "theories" about advanced Extraterrestrials that had visited and came to Earth in the distant past and such and was explored in various movies such as "Prometheus" and the Ancient Aliens tv series on the History channel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens

The theories are called "Ancient Astronauts":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

But it's just that, "theories", "hypothesizes" and "concepts", still nothing concrete and credible to verify it to be absolutely true that they had already been here on our planet before.

• I would guess so. I would assume the point of being alive for any intelligent species would be to learn. I don't think they would take over the planet. if they did they would have done it hundreds or even thousands of years ago when we had less of a chance of fighting back. I do hope they show themselves one day and be like "stop killing your planet and each other dumbasses". But that would also destroy religion and millions of people would go crazy or be depressed. Which is why if governments of the world have proof of alien existence, they're hiding it for our own good. But on the other hand, I think it would force us to smarten up and stop treating each other so badly. We would realize we're responsible for ourselves rather than assume an almighty god has everything in control.

• Visited our planet? Most likely, extraterrestrials have. But visited us, in the short time that our species has been extant and advanced enough to communicate with? Nope. There just hasn't been enough time, or enough of a pressing need to get in touch with us.

• I mean, it's possible. Not the type of aliens like in the movies, but what if a meteorite that entered our atmosphere has some bacteria in it? Most likely the bacteria would have died while entering an unknown atmosphere for them, so there's no trace of it.
    Bacteria are living organisms, therefore they'd be aliens.

I don't believe in all those Area 51 type of theories though.

• Of course they have. Think about it

You have tons of whistle blowers, tons of credible people that have confirmed the existence of aliens. You have thousands of missing people per year. Children sometimes randomly draw pictures of ufo's and aliens. We have funky hieroglyphics of something from above coming to us

stories of gods could of easily been aliens
    Its more than likely lets put it that way

• well basically it´s save to assume that not everything that life on this planet is made off was on this planet already. life came into existance, when the planet was bombarded by all kinds shit (meteroids, asteroids, comets) from out of space. therefore i´d assume we are not entirely from this earth ourselfes xD

• Of course Earth has been visited.
    It has been visited frequently for tens of thousands of years, perhaps longer.
    The evidence is overwhelming.

• No there is literally no evidence for alien life and no evidence of them visiting let alone being able to travel for galaxy to galaxy somehow.

"no evidence "
      every culture talks about being coming from other plains.
      Giza complex. Gobeki tepli Puma Punku and others humans could not have built

@cjmtherfcker Dude I don't care about common themes if the details are all bullshit every religion (usually) relies upon there being a god but there's so much difference one can't be right and another be right also I think it's all bullshit there is no god and just because some people say so doesn't make it right.

How do the DOGON known of a star and its orbit for thousands of years. That we were not able to see until HUBBLE went UP?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGSqG8OLjE

It's very unlikely we'll meet any unearthly life

• nope. I was watching that show earlier and the only thing I could think of is how they keep trying to rob our ancestors of their achievements

• I'm from the Red Dwarf school of thought when it comes to aliens. That is, there is nothing out there. We're completely and utterly alone.

• yeah why not.

• Yeah not only have they visited. They have essentially controlled human societies since the beginning of our history. They have established the majority of instutions and nations/empires. They also created us

• yes and i would say 89% are still walking around here

• Of course they have! Haven't you seen Space Odyssey? That's why we are not monkeys anymore!

• nope

• Yeah man spacecimmigrants just what we need.

• Yes. The loud, rude, orange one is running for president!

• Without doubt.

• Where did they come from?

• I mean angels pretty much are

• I think they did during the dinosaur era and redirected that meteor to take them out in order for humans to start here

• Yes they have because it is hypothesized that life came from outer space... A comet or meteorite

• I think they have but they have left and I blame feminism. Notice how sighting of UFO's have decreased ever since feminism came to full effect

• i believe so.. i think it would be closed minded to believe that were the only living species in this entire solar system

No it wouldn't be closed minded it would be rational there are few planets in our solar system and there is zero evidence for alien let alone any evidence that they could have been here.

@Josht13 WTF are you talking about. Its a fact there are light frequencies that the human eye can't detect. Just like there are sound frequencies you can't detect

@cjmtherfcker guys come on.. its not something to argue about.. its something cool to think about that is supposed to be thought provoking