Would a guy do/say any of these things if he didn't like the certain girl?

These things involve
Stopping whatever he is doing and telling her that he really likes just talking with her,
Holding the door open for her,
Talk about his feelings with her along with personal information,
Tell her to call him if she needs someone to talk to

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone does that, the person likes you. If you don't like a certain girl, then I don't know why

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the context of the relationship. Is he just an acquaintance or a close friend? Often times a person who just known for a short time says that when he is interested you. Very much interested. When it comes down to a male friend, he would have to exhibit other factors other than the list your provided. Because he could just be a very concerning friend who sees you like a sister. Especially when he is very respectful. I have male friends who done just that, except for the last one. But similar. I spoke to a male friend or two that did offer that, but it was through social media. And I knew them for years since high school.

He was a friends with benefits pretty much. Other than sex we didn't really know each other too well until last night.

It may take a while. I just disabled it.

@Asker Okay try again I fixed it.

What Guys Said 2

• Holding doors for people I generally do if they aren't too far away.

The rest, probably not...

• id say yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• He likes you he likes you💟💟