(answer guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!) What Is Your Deepest, Darkest Secret?

Don't be shy! You can answer anonymously!

3mo I'll choose the darkest one as the most helpful one xD Or at least the most silliest one.
3mo I'm still waiting for something super awesome >:3 I want something to be the coolest one so I can nominate it!! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• That I secret masturbate into a milk carton full of milk that has a picture of Ms Sadness on it and then put back into the refrigerator.

Most Helpful Girl

• I bite the heads off of Cute little fluffy bunnies🙂and then SACRIFICE THEIR SOULS😱😠

What Guys Said 20

• I see dead people

• women: i fucked that guy, i fucked this guy, i cheated, i sucked, i swallowed, i was bound to bed, i had a groupie...
    men: i was drunk lying in the bushes, i fucked a watermelon, i touched my best friend's cock (locker room chronocles), i paid a prostitute

• Don't really have any deepest, darkest secrets. They are all already on the internet for all to read without much digging. With digging almost no one has any secrets these days unless they are Amish or live off-grid.

• i think that being straight forward and honest is something that won't help for making a living

• Well not a secret online but it is in my day to day life... Normally you would think im just another straight dude, but im really a bisexual submissive bottom for big hard cocks

• I can't think of any, there are bad incidents but not secrets... I have led a very open life

• I like

I like to have group of incest sex or having sex with females at the same time..

• I remixed a Justin bieber song 😭😭😭😭

• i am a complete, dirty, filthy, lesbian slut and i'm almost always whoring myself out.

• im 100 % straight. but i love to get my ass stretched and i love dildos

Then I wouldn't call that 100% straight. Maybe 70-80%.

@Blonde401 A plastic or rubber cock in the ass? That's not too much of a leap from another guy's cock in his ass. I would call that mildly bi-curious, that's why 20% was docked.

@fuqthegovt they're not all made to look like dicks. And it's a piece of plastic, not a person. He likes the sensation of penetration, he's not attracted to other men.

• I lost my virginity to a prostitute

• I want random people to see me or hear me have sex.

• I have a female colleague who came up to my best pal at a party and said "if my boyfriend wasn't here right now I'd take you to the restroom and fuck you". Granted, she and her boyfriend were drunk, but that still ain't normal. He just said "fuck off" and we went as far away as possible. Its been 2 years. We dont have the courage to tell her boyfriend.

• I have a lot... the worst is having an affair with my sister in law

That might not be my worst

• I have not completed a date yet. The first two did not even walk to the picnic spot that I try and take my dates to that has a beautiful view of the lake below. after 4 women did not like that as a first date I decided to change it. I have not had a date since.

• I have some rather intense, very sensual sexual dreams, about being with some of the women I work with. Some married, some single. Nothing nasty, just sensual, incredible loving!

• One. I spend too much money on vehicles and parts and i know it even with iut being told so..
    Two. I am actually petrified of talkin / flirting with girls so.. instead of doing so ill attempt to do nice, kind gestures that shows that i care and am interested and use body language more than talking...
    Three.. depression... i have suicidal thoughts at least once a week but due to (one) i have ways to steer my thoughts away from it...
    Four... i may seem tough and like i dont have a single worry but deep down i do...

• Sometimes I like to jerk off into a carton of milk and then put it back in the fridge and nobody knows... mwahahahahahahaha

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 15

• Well... I'm your mother using gag, looks like I discovered this site way before you.
    Jk :P

• Sometimes I drink milk from the carton and then put it back in the fridge and nobody knows... mwahahahahahahaha

• I am your father.

• The one I have in the deep freeze unit in the basement

• I think I only have one "secret" which I will never ever reveal.

• Um... I pull out my pubes by hand lol
    It's satisfying.
    I pull out all my hair. Head hair, arm pit hair, finger hair, leg hair. Everyone knows that about me. But they don't know I pull out my pubes and that's it's my favorite hair to pull out 😬

• I have a third nipple.

• Not a secret anymore: I'm the descendant of generations of female professional assassins.

• I don't do anything anon + have never even had the courage to tell my psychologist.

• I can't say. I'm not being shy about it, it's just something serious.

• I used to hunt down and torture underage criminals

• I cheated on my husband with my best friends husband & we all go to church. I've been seeing him for almost six months now.

• I know this may be nothing to some of you people who are very open with your sexual lives and sexual behavior is an every day thing for you, but that's not me. I grew up in a very conservative house, and for the most part have lived a conservative life thus far. Except... my last break up sent me spiraling into a deep dark hole of worry and depression. I struggled to get over my ex, and I thought that doing something dirty with another guy would help me. So I texted a well-known man-whore in my school, and we ended up sexting all the time for maybe a week. It was bad enough that I was doing something illegal and immoral, but he had dated and sexted several of my friends in the past. We then decided to be friends with benefits, and talked about having sex after school sometime. I eventually ended it... core values and beliefs of mine got the best of me, and I'm glad they did. Who knows who I could have become if I stayed in that trap. Praise to God for saving me.

• I completely regret my schooling life, I made bad friends, ones that just copied all my work, cheated on tests, played with boys, dressed like sluts, and I just stood there watching, as they treated other girls like trash, but I was known as the 'nice' one, it didn't affect me, I didn't want to be the 'teacher's pet' so I let them cheat in tests and didn't 'dob on them', let them do horrible things to others, and let them just laugh about it, brag about themselves when they don't give credit for the work I did... They didn't deserve to be my friend, but this is the new generation ayy... This is my secret I'm not telling anybody, but I wish they are burning in hell. Them bitches... But it's all in the past now~

• 1. My town has this rodeo thing and my friend and I lit it on fire in the middle of the night. We ran away, later it was in the paper and there had been 4 fire trucks at the scene because we lit both on fire.(2 port-a-potties)

2. My sisters husband sexually assaulted me on a camping trip and another time at a sleepover.

3. When I first moved into my town I learnt I could activate nosebleeds because I had moved from Colombia to a very dry place, I used to use it to get out of gym class. Another trick is I would literally make myself pass out so my parents would stop yelling at me.

I'm sorry you were sexually assaulted! I really encourage you tell someone! :D