My moms going to find out?

I'm not asking this so people can tell me not to do it, but my boyfriend told me he would prefer me to weigh a few pounds less and I'm 135 so I'm going on a starvation diet. I haven't eaten in 3 days but my moms getting suspicious. I can't lie to her because I'm a terrible liar. She already doesn't like my boyfriend so she would be so mad if she found out. And on top of that she would be mad at me for doing this because "it's bad and will cause me to have emotional problems" how do I keep my mom from finding out?

Most Helpful Guy

• try eating somethings in front of her

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop starving yourself. If your boyfriend is going to treat you like that, he doesn't deserve you. Drop him. And please start eating. There are so many healthy ways to lose weight, you shouldn't be starving yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• this is why i have no pity on anorexic or bulimic people.

tell them they are already a healthy size, and they bitch and scream that this is about their personal view of themselves, and they don't care what anyone else thinks.

tell them, in detail, how what they are doing is a bad way to lose weight, that does damage to their body, and offer to explain sane, safe ways to lose weight, and they rage "fuck you and your opinion! i'm doing it anyways!"

and then, when they end up hospitalized, or dead, we're expected to weep for them, and if still alive, to be there as there for them and bend over backwards to help them get healthy again, and be on guard against relapse.
    No. The stupid bitch ignored all our concerns, our warnings, our attempts to help.

When someone stomps their foot on the ground, calls me a motherfucker for trying to warn them against dangerous behavior, and declares "I WILL play in traffic!" I am not going to call 911 when they get hit with a semi. I'm just going to walk away. There comes a point where stupidity should not be tolerated, enabled, or pitied.

We who tell you "don't do this, look for a better, safer way to lose weight!" are not being judgmental assholes. We are taking a moment of our time to offer compassion and advice, because we see what you are doing as dangerous and destructive. If you want us to fuck off, we will.
    But there is no reason for any of us to feel bad if, after spitting in our faces, you do what you swore you would do, and you suffer for it. That is on no one but you.

If you are stupid enough to do this, I hope your mother does catch you. And while you might hate her for it, I hope she loves you enough to remove your piece of shit boyfriend from your life, and either have you committed, buy you a gym membership, or both, to help you deal with your weight issues.

Boy you have shit fucked up

He's the one who told me to starve myself. He wants me to be pretty for homecoming and he said I need to work on my appearance or he won't go with me

Well, in that case, he is scum. Tell him not to worry about how he look, that he won't be going with you, because you are not going to risk harm to yourself just to make him happy.

Whether you choose to try to lose weight anyways or not is up to you, but dear god please, do it safely, and don't do it just to validate people like him.

this is all my opinion of course, what you actually do is up to you.

• this situation is so fucked up, im not even going to comment on it

What Girls Said 3

• First of all you dump your piece of shit boyfriend.
    Second you don't starve yourself. It'll fuck your body up so bad. Trust me I know what it does and it's not good.
    If you want to lose weight for yourself and not a boyfriend who is a piece of shit them start working out.

dont u get it? her boyfriend is good looking and she is not and there is no way she can get a guy like that but being his slave

Mines a legit gang member and I can get away from him if I wanted so she can also 😒😂😂

smh k

• Well she has a very good reason not to like your boyfriend. This jerk has put in your mind that your fat (135 pounds is a decent weight) and now your on the road to anorexia which is BAD. You don't need to drop weight, you need to drop your dumbness boyfriend. And start eating.. lose weight the correct way starving yourself will only make matters worse

• Really? he's not a good boyfriend at all, shows he doesn't love or accept you for you. Dont starve yourself, its not healthy. And it can make you have a big belly depending on your body. If you want to lose weight then do it the healthy way by exercising and eating healthy.