I have always wanted to have a tattoo although I couldn't choose any tattoo which nobody has. ?

Then I saw the lion tattoo on Cara Delevingne's index finger. I want to have this tattoo made. But I have a problem. Does it become a matter if I have the same tattoo made with someone famous? Or does it seem a matter if I become famous in the future :) I think I should change something on this tattoo. But I don't know how I can change or what I can add.
-your opinions are very important for me 👊 Thanks•
I have always wanted to have a tattoo although I couldn't choose any tattoo which nobody has.  ?

Most Helpful Girl

• A majority of people go to their tattooist with a rough idea of what they want and then they design something unique for you. So just go and ask

Most Helpful Guy

• If I ever got a tattoo I would do it properly. It would be a flaming skull with snakes coming out of the eye sockets who also had skull snake heads that were flaming and had venom dripping out of the fangs.
    The skull would have it's mouth open and it's tongue rolled out. There would be bats flyng out of the mouth and a little skeleton which also had a flaming head playing electric guitar with lightning coming out of it and the venom from the snakes is dripping down over him so it looks like he's playing in the rain

What Girls Said 1

• I think that it looks really cool just the way it is. You shouldn't change it.

What Guys Said 1

• Raise your thumb finger. Imagine a lion roaring