Girls, Do jeans ever hurt you in the groin?

Do jeans ever fit so tightly that they cause pain to your groin?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The tightness in the waist and crotch area actually feels really good

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I've never experienced that problem... ever... so I'm no sire of its a thong or not... our groins aren't like a dudes... ours r more safe and "inside" I guess... it's not bulging out...

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Well yeah, but I have seen girls wear jeans that are so tight you can see their camel toes and it just looks painful >.<

• 3mo

I've seen that too... I don't rock a camel toe... so maybe I dont even kno... but as far as my experience goes (and I wear tight jeans) I have never had that problem...

• 3mo

Well thank you for your input🤗

• I tried jeans once. I was about 13 or 14 and when I went to get on my motorcycle they pinched my clit so hard I cried for an hour. I haven't worn any type of jeans/pants since then. I don't have any intention of ever trying them again either, I'm perfectly happy and comfortable in my skirts and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh sometimes it does, when it's super tight

0|0
    0|0
  • Only via chafing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Maybe the only way it would hurt is on the bicycle. But never happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No but really short shorts do

0|0
    0|0
  • they don't hurt my goin but they do hurt my waist and my stomach

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh, okay.

• 3mo

the jeans I have whenever I wear them they feel like they are strangling me around the waist it's weird

• 3mo

Lol, my girlfriends jeans just hurts my nuts to the point of tears and not being able to sit, it's aweful.

• it tickles my clit yes

0|0
    0|0
  • ME GROIN IS ON FIRE

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it probably feels good lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why would it feel good? It hurts

• Show All
    • 3mo

girls hump things for Christ sakes they purposely ride things up into their crotch for pleasure

• 3mo

Wow... okay, lucky...

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. The crotch area is perfectly the fine. The problem are is where my thighs touch and rub together creating enough friction to form a hole in my pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but panties have.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How does underwear hurt, but jeans don't?

• 3mo

They can cause a wedgie between the vulva.

• 3mo

Oh, interesting.

• Yeah sometimes :/ I hate to admit but yeah. Sometimes I have to squeeze into them

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah, cause I wore my girlfriends jeans and they hurt really bad. She said they didn't hurt her but I don't know how they couldn't ‼️

• 3mo

Lol 😂