Girls, Do jeans ever hurt you in the groin?

Do jeans ever fit so tightly that they cause pain to your groin?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• The tightness in the waist and crotch area actually feels really good

What Girls Said 16

• I've never experienced that problem... ever... so I'm no sire of its a thong or not... our groins aren't like a dudes... ours r more safe and "inside" I guess... it's not bulging out...

Well yeah, but I have seen girls wear jeans that are so tight you can see their camel toes and it just looks painful >.<

I've seen that too... I don't rock a camel toe... so maybe I dont even kno... but as far as my experience goes (and I wear tight jeans) I have never had that problem...

Well thank you for your input🤗

• I tried jeans once. I was about 13 or 14 and when I went to get on my motorcycle they pinched my clit so hard I cried for an hour. I haven't worn any type of jeans/pants since then. I don't have any intention of ever trying them again either, I'm perfectly happy and comfortable in my skirts and dresses.

• Yeh sometimes it does, when it's super tight

• Only via chafing.

• Nope. Maybe the only way it would hurt is on the bicycle. But never happened to me.

• No, not at all

• No but really short shorts do

• they don't hurt my goin but they do hurt my waist and my stomach

Oh, okay.

the jeans I have whenever I wear them they feel like they are strangling me around the waist it's weird

Lol, my girlfriends jeans just hurts my nuts to the point of tears and not being able to sit, it's aweful.

• it tickles my clit yes

• ME GROIN IS ON FIRE

• Noooo

• Nah it probably feels good lol

Why would it feel good? It hurts

girls hump things for Christ sakes they purposely ride things up into their crotch for pleasure

Wow... okay, lucky...

• Nope.

• No. The crotch area is perfectly the fine. The problem are is where my thighs touch and rub together creating enough friction to form a hole in my pants.

• No, but panties have.

How does underwear hurt, but jeans don't?

They can cause a wedgie between the vulva.

Oh, interesting.

• Yeah sometimes :/ I hate to admit but yeah. Sometimes I have to squeeze into them

Yeah, cause I wore my girlfriends jeans and they hurt really bad. She said they didn't hurt her but I don't know how they couldn't ‼️

Lol 😂