What do you think of the Kardashians?

Good? Bad? Pretty? Ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care about them, but I think Kylie cosmetics are really good from the new reviews, specially her lip kits.
    I also like some of their clothes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugly and bad.

What Girls Said 14

• You may hate on them, but you have to admit that they're pretty. Yes, they may be fake, but that still looks nice. Plus they're richer then everyone on this post combined so they've blossomed there too. I don't like them but there's nothing to hate in them either because none of us knows what we would do if we were in limelight.

• I do watch their show but it is the show I watch when I have watched all my other shows and I have free time. I watch it knowing how ridiculous a lot of it is and it is amusing and entertaining. I like to see them with the kids and to see Scott's life as well.

• Annoying, just annoying af & I just really don't get the hype but yeah I guess I'm just jealous lmao. That's all.

• Attention seekers...

• I think nothing really.. a lot people like to bash on them out of jealousy.. you can talk crap on them all day long but by the end of the day their ones laughing cause their richer than all of us combined. But I don't hate them nor am I fan..

• I give zero shits about any of them. Too much makeup. Too much hype. Their yacht could sink, every one of them die, and I wouldn't care. But then young impressionables would just find other fake celebs to copy.

• I mean they aren't bothering me or anybody else. I love their makeup and clothing. They're a very attractive bunch of ladies.

• I don't have an opinion about them. The thing that's very common is that it seems like everybody hates/dislikes the Kardashians.

• I really like the Kardashians especially in the episode where Captain Kirk and Mr Spock get help from the Kligons to beat the crap out of the Kardashians on Altair 5

• A complete bunch of annoying fuckers.

• Funny, cause they're stupid

• Great self promoters who understand how to maximise their reach... the end.

• they go alright haha i think out of them all I like kendall the best ahha

• Love their fashion sense, but they are lazy.

What Guys Said 15

• 'What a mess they are'

That's what I think.

• They make reality show content, mostly to sell advertising and to create a brand for various products. I think they're mostly business people. I don't support them but lots of people obviously have.

• they are hoes and nothing else

• Waste of time.

• I know very little of the Kardashians.

Don't give a fuck.

• Very boring and blunt

• i don't really think about them.

the the Jenner sisters are ok.

• Hoes with Armenian descent.

• Famous

• The Kardouchians? Who are they?

• foooook all

• Kim ❤️

• What have they ever done? They don't sing, dance or act. What do they contribute to society?

• dumbarse bitches without anything to offer bar looks. like hot girls.

• Well i always wanted to fuck the shit out of Kourtney and I wouldn't mind getting a double blowjob from Kylie and Kendall