Girls What Do You Think Differs A Guy From A Guy Who Looks Cute Or Hot, Guys What Do You Think Differs A Woman Who Looks Pretty Or Beautiful?

Its Sometimes Hard For Me To Chose Whether I Think A Woman Is Pretty Or Beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• There are multiple factors, personality, clothing, appearance, hobbies, background, friends/family.
    Hot guys are the confident guys, known for having a sexy 'appearance', being tall and slim, (these are all stereotypes).
    Cute guys are the guys which have a 'cute' smile and enjoys their hobbies (having a fun personality).

the last thing you said about cute guys could be wrong too. not all cute guys have a fun personality

@Decentguy aha cute guys can't be cute having a foul personality, they might 'look' cute, but they're not a cute, having a bad personality. Personality plays a role in being cute. I'm sure that if you're cute without the beard, you're still cute with the beard. But it's a sexy/cute instead with your beard (being cute isn't bad)~ ;)

hmm thanks ;)

What Girls Said 6

• Beauty is Always in the Eye of the Beholder, @Red88xxx, and it Would all Depend on The... Beholder.
    However, 'Pretty or Beautiful,' it Really doesn't Matter, as Long as her Personality Highlights and Delights.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• To me, "cute" means nice to take a glance at, while "beautiful" or "hot" means you can't keep your eyes off of them.

• That's a hard question to out into words..
    For girls... for me... girls can b pretty (have a nice face, feminine, clean, good-looking) but not all pretty is beautiful. Beautiful is like she is almost flawless. She is pretty but has something extra that makes her even more pretty...
    A guy can b cute which means he looks good but not someone that u would fantasize about. Hot is hot. U wanna touch him and lick him.
    I don't know how to explain what makes someone or or tjr other... it's different for each person...

I agree with your definition of hot but the others not so much

• I agree with @JenSCDC

• What's a beautiful?

• Is he looks like he takes care of himself. Like he wears decent looking cloths (no stains or holes), his hair is either buzzed or styled somehow, and he doesn't smell like ass or B. O.

What Guys Said 7

• Pretty I think are more femine features, smaller build in face and body and girly.
    Beautiful to me usually has stronger features, maybe more round in face or defined features (hard to desribe), medium build, classy style.
    Sexy is what you'd guess, the way she dresses and especially how she presents herself.. energy, flirtation

• A pretty girl is one who is attractive but not Hollywood glamorous and who appears to be approachable. A beautiful girl is Hollywood glamorous but probably an unapproachable diva.

• pretty is a girl who is cute and beautiful is a girl who is cute+very attractive and gorgeous looking

aha lol, What makes a girl cute or cute/very attractive/gorgeous then?~ :)

@DatingAdviceGirl to me its her personality. personality is more important to me than looks. and her maturity, her thinking, her inside beauty. :)

I'm talking about looks honestly but your right about inside beauty

• That's a tuff one, usually say pretty when she looks good but beautiful when I'm really impressed with all of her in looks

• Beautiful women are beautiful because it comes from within. Any girl can be pretty, a truly beautiful woman is happy woman. Also a lot of it has to do with the way a woman dresses

• Basically cute is used when you have an innocnet looking face.

• Pretty is beautiful.
    Just my 2 cents.