Have you been called short by other people?

5'2 and i just got roasted by my friend yesterday by calling me a dwarf because i'm shorter than all my friends..

0|1
17|8

Most Helpful Guy

• As a girl being short really isn't an issue. If I call a girl short its usually simply because I am teasing her a bit, but honestly speaking it is quite cute.

Personally I haven't been called short since I reached my current height. Happened a bit before because I was always the youngest in my classes.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be grateful for who you are & what you have. Friends who put you down, aren't a good influence. If they make you feel insecure, they aren't worth being around. I'm also 5'2, & I also had a problem with my height, but then I started working out & noticed that I build muscle much faster than taller women. Always look for ways to improve yourself. The moment you feel good about yourself, the harder it becomes for others to try & make you feel insecure. You won't have to concern yourself over their opinions.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 5'2 as well, and yeah, I get teased about it all the time :P Mostly by my boyfriend with verbal stuff and putting food and things where I can't reach but by pretty much everyone else too, especially my father.

1|0
    0|0
  • That stopped after I turned 13 lol, but at 5'10" I've been called "tall", "giant", "giraffe", etc. plenty.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Welcome to the short club.

#shorties4lyfe
    #funsized

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i have been called short. in the Netherlands everyone is tall. i'm 5'7 but I take it as a compliment. short girls are cuties!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have. But baby, you just gotta remember that short equals cute af!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm not short

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'0 bro I am called short every 10 minutes lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I'm 5'1 people tell me I'm short all the time

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Omg yes. My friends would squat down to my height all the time and they're like dang that's really short.

• Show All
    • 3mo

My new nickname for the year from my friend "Oh hey smurf! :)"

• 3mo

I'm usually called funsize but smurf is nice xD

• I get roasted for it all the time! But in a fun way.. I've been called it all: dwarf, midget, hobbit, smurf, elf, imp, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya, and i'm 5'4. I don't mind though, I like being short and hope I don't get any taller even though I can't reach the cupboard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, plenty of times. I don't care because I know I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm not even short.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'2. I think that is normal for my age. I hope... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea and I'm 5'4 but obviously I do not have dwarfism and nor do you. You'd be under 4'10 if you were. They're just being a holes.

1|0
    0|0