Will my hips grow more?

I'm 14 and I have pretty wide hips for my age. The "golden waist-to-hip ratio" for a grown woman is apparently 0:7 and mine is 0:74. What does this mean? Has my hips just grown really fast and they've stopped growing, or will my hips grow more?

Most Helpful Guy

• (Under 18) Your body will grow until you're ca 25.
    Will your hips change? Look at your mom, aunts and grannies. There's your ADN.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls fully develop at 14, so it's possible you're done. I stopped growing height-wise around that age, and then a 19/20 grew another inch. It's hard to say. But you will likely develop more fat there in the coming years, which will make them look a bit larger.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• The earlier they start growing the more they will grow. Beware of gaining too much weight. Exercise to keep healthy.

• It means your still growing. Your whole body is still growing and it will continue to do so till your about 25. Don't worry your hips shoulders chest and body will keep growing. If your wondering what you think you might look like take a look at your relatives.

What Girls Said 2

• At 14 years of age your whole body is still developing, so there is time yet for everything to get much bigger.

• Yes, with puberty and pregnancy