Is there something wrong with me?

I am a early 20s guy who is a bisexual. I am currently in a relationship but i have boyfriends on the side that i see when i am not with my girlfriend. She doesn't know i am bi in the first place, but i am happy the way it is. I am used to this lifestyle and i keep it a secret from EVERYONE including my family. I feel it's ok this way, i am looking to get in a long term relationship and keep doing this behind my female partners back because i like it and it makes me happy. It is difficult to explain but i think it makes me happy imagining i will make my girlfriend suffer when she would find out. I am a sadomasochist. I just want to see how people will view me. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guys have sidechicks you have sidedudes. What's wrong with that?

What Girls Said 5

• You're cheating on your girlfriend, you want her to suffer when she finds out, you consider yourself a sadomasochist and you even have the guts to ask if there's something wrong with you?
    I'm having an hard time trying to figure if you're serious or trolling. I hope you're trolling because that's fucked up. You have no respect for her.

Well it's the way it is.

Some people deserve it.

Okay. That's your opinion.

• Okay you are happy cheating on your girlfriend but what about her? What if she's the type of person that doesn't wanna be in a relationship with a bisexual guy? Being bisexual is not a problem, the way you're doing her is. If you feel like you don't wanna share it with her at least let her go.

I don't know, i feel like i will find it hard to find a girlfriend after i let her go. It makes me feel insecure.

And i have been living this lifestyle my whole life, so i would experience a big change. It's also risky because she might blab to everyone i am gay.

• I view you as not a very nice person.

• I hope your trolling. If not get a psychiatrist cause your all types of effed up.

Can you clarify?

Kool beans

"with hot dogs" might as well suit you.

• Cheating on your partner is seriously fucked up. You say it like it's no big deal I have no idea why. If she is taking the relationship seriously and you're doing this shit behind her back... It's not a game for her even if it is for you, it's real life

What Guys Said 1

• Selfish it seems and not loyal