Do well endowed men have a duty to make use of their gift?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a "duty", it's a blessing. And if he chooses to make use of that blessing then good on him.

What Girls Said 2

• Penis?
    Every guy who acts like he's going to deliver-needs to walk the walk between the sheets. He can't just be lazy because he's big. I'd rather have a small or average sized guy who was enthusiastic than some lazy guy.

• But of course they do. A mans meat and two veg can be used for many things - Door knocker, coat hanger, poker for the fire, testing tempreture of hot soap and as a candle as long as you dont mind the screams as the wick burns down. But I think the best duty a man can do with his pork chop is to donate it to Oxfam to help end famine.

What Guys Said 7

• They seem to anyway. The amount of the male population that has around 8 inches is small, but if you ask girls (on here at least), most of them claim to have been with a guy that big.
    So either girls don't actually know what size they are or those guys are putting in work.

• Yes I've always been long in the tooth, and I`ve always made use of that gift. I can`t tell you how many dentists I've converted.

• no one owes anyone else sex. f off.

• Yes, to empty their bladder without dripping on the floor.

• yeah

• I really dont think a large penis is a gift at all. Think about how awkward it is getting an erection while you are sitting down, and then having to awkwardly get up without letting other people see it. Now add 3 inches or whatever length and doing that, it is just easier to see and more awkward to fix.

Regardless of what the internet says people will not "admire you" for seeing your penis through your pants, they will think you are a weirdo and can't control yourself.

What is the benefit of a large penis again? What was it... oh yeah, nothing. Just look at China, the average Chinese person has a small penis and yet they are the most populous country on the earth, clearly size does not affect performance.

• Gynocentrism.