What does it mean when a guy calls you hot?

a guy friend of mine said I was hot, wanted to kiss - but when I said do that to Somone else he said (no just you) and said he'd fuck me in a heartbeat. What does it mean?

1|1
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• How bout you read your own question. Do you reeally not know what he means by saying all of that?
    www.youtube.com/watch

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Your 16 what else would it mean. It means he finds you beautiful-hot and he wanted to kiss you-be more than just freinds. When you asked him about it he said just you it means HE LIKES YOU. Well he is a teen age boy when he said that he meant it. If you let him he will fuck you in a heartbeat girl. So make him work for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you're ugly as sin and he'd sooner chop off his wee wee with a plastic knife than stick it inside that septic recepticle you call a vagina.

Guyz b cunfyuzing

1|0
    0|1
  • ... What does it mean... he told you in extremely clear detail what it means. If a guy calls you hot, he thinks you are hot. And if he says he wants to fuck you, he wants to fuck you

0|1
    0|0
  • Two tickets to bonertown! Population 69, Baha

1|0
    0|0
  • He just wants you for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to plow you with his magnum dong and he probably really isn't a friend. Well a good one, at least

0|0
    0|0
  • It's self explanatory...

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to fuck you

0|0
    0|0
  • Means he has a romantic feelings towards you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he finds you attractive.

0|0
    1|0
  • it means you're ugly... come on 😐

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Hot to Trot, @Lucytamato and very Kissable and Well... You know the Rest at its Best.
    Good luck and Buyer Beware. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • -Guy calls you hot
    -wanted to kiss
    -says he'd fuck you in a heartbeat

What does this mean? It means you're being stupid and nothing we say can spell out his intentions in a better way than he clearly, explicitly, and so obviously did.

1|0
    0|0
  • ... it means he thinks you're hot and wants to fuck you.

😐

0|2
    1|0
  • He sounds like a player that only wants to get into your pants.
    STAY. AWAY. FROM. HIM.

0|0
    0|0
  • wow
    I think he is horny

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he thinks you're hot... Don't think too much into it.

1|0
    0|0