Do you get bored easily?

I don't usually get bored but when I am however, I'll always find a task to occupy myself with, whether thinking, organising in my head and planning or writing/noting useful information down etc.

And also other ways 😉 when I'm out and I'm bored I'll pleasure myself in the toilets. Kidding that's cringe

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• At work-no, I easily form this "There's so much meaning in my job, I love this team and company" mentality.
    With friends-not usually.
    At big parties/gatherings-yes, it's exhausting.
    With men-kinda. I go through periods where I'm just not interested, and it's honestly terrible.
    At school-haha, sometimes, this semester is the most boring so far. It seems like I'm almost falling asleep in half of them!

• Nah, not really. I'm typically fine just relaxing and listening music and such. I don't get super bored often.

• I started getting bored as soon as I left Med school. This year was the most introverted boring year for me ugh.

• Barely. I have a lot of hobbys so there's always something to do😄

• yup, same here. I usually buy 3 different perfume to rotate, as I'm easily bored with the same thing, and I love travelling to new place, try new food and learn new culture as my hobby. that's the advantages, I'm open to something new

• I get bored very easily because I lose interest in things after a short amount of time. That's why I always multitask.

• It's the main reason I'm here.

• Nah...

• I get bored by routine only

• I'm pretty capricious sooooo I guess yeah. That or I have ADHD I don't know.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I do. That's why I always come up with something to waste time with. Even if it's just imagining things. That's why I can't ever be bored while walking - I have loads of things to imagine - most of it related to the stories I'm writing.

• Play games liie csgo or rocket league. Huge time consumers. Talk with friends on teamspeak in the meantime.

• No not so much bored but I do get easily amused and sometimes distracted lol.

• yes i do

• U can say that.