Confessions about anything?

Say something you've been holding back for a long time, anything :p

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a big fan of lesbian porn, and lately I've been thinking about having sex with a girl.
    But I won't be in a relationship with her, I just want to know how it feels like.

What Guys Said 21

• I get highly annoyed when a woman asks a semiprivate question and expects other people to answer it and divulge information about themselves without having done it herself.

• I just don't like chocolate. I've never liked it and I never will so damn it stop trying to make me! 😂

• I once went down on a dude and forgot to say no homo... No homo.

• Nothing, really. I have close people of mine who I can talk to about anything. It's a select few, but they exist.

• I'm sorry about the other night Linda. I swear it has never happened before 😜😂😂

• I still like the girl who rejected me twice, the second time was even worse.

It has made me cold-hearted to the point that I decided to join the dark side

• I've been catfishing the whole time

• People fucking annoy me

• I used to have an addiction to stealing, and over the previous years I've probably stolen around 2000$ worth of stuff from walmart

• I have a nine inch dildo stuck in my ass

• I've gotten a ton of blowjobs in my life and I still can't wait till the next one

• Lowkey turns me on when girls ask dick questions

• you say sth first

• I have a hairy ass

• i did gagugiddy that girl 😔

• well one day i got stuck seing a girl and at tthe end was a trans._.

• I had a massive crush on a female friend of mine and I took underwear from her gym bag and jerked off while holding it

• I'm so attracted to the Australian accent that I exclusively watch aussie porn

• Yeah sure..
    I cried a fuckton cuz i've never kissed or even had a relationship with a girl.
    Still hurts.

• I faked an orgasm for my ex--she just didn't arouse me /:

• Big penis is hot to look at.

What Girls Said 7

• Oh my word... So I'm only 15, which I suppose is pretty young for this site, but I'm mature. Mature enough that people have thought me 18-20 years of age, sometimes without even seeing me but just talking to me or communicating through email. I am forced to go to school with people who are my age but act as if they are half it. Everyone is so unbelievably rude and self-centered and they create conflict and drama simply because they get bored. It's exhausting and most of the time they make me want to slam my head into a brick wall... anyone else have this problem? Upon re-reading this I'm realizing it's actually not much of a confession but oh well

• I'm fed up with myself.

• I've watched Boku no Pico and kind of liked it. but hate myself because I only liked it due to the women voice actors/ bodies and the forbiddeness of the acts they did.

• I once fell down two flights of stairs at my gym in front of everyone there. I haven't been holding it back really, but it was embarrassing as heck.

• I've got a really twisted mind

• I think so many Gagers on here are assholes there I said it.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more