Are you scared of cockroaches?

Are you scared of cockroaches?They're just so scary and disgusting, I don't get how some people are brave enough not to get scared and kill them by smashing them!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just crack out the ol' vacuum cleaner and suck it into the bag ol' crap-o. No swift death for you , no sir-weee. You get to be slowly crushed by a wall of air. Which is going to be interesting when I have to change the air filter. Just a bag full of crushed and fermented insect guts spattered against dust bunnies and random hairballs.
    Yum yum.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not "scared" of them but I do think they're disgusting and I don't want them anywhere near me. Lol

What Guys Said 38

• They're not poisonous nor do they bite the last I've checked. But they are gross and can be very annoying. I'd worry more about Ticks and Bed Bugs instead of Cockroaches.

Ever watched WALL-E? It's a Pixar CGI movie and there was a sole surviving cockroach that became a companion to a waste management and disposal service automaton left behind alone in a completely trash-piled wasteland on Earth.

• Honestly they just annoy the crap out of me and make me think that someone decided to be naughty and hide food under the bed, couch or in the cabnets -_- which means there's more lol.

I kill em if they're in the house but if they're outside I could care less.

haha I can count on you then :P ! Because I can't kill them the sound it makes gives me goosebumps haha!

I've never seen a sheep at night but I don't think I want to see one haha!

Lol yeah you defiantly wouldn't lol haha that reminds me of the comedy clip about shepards and sheep I gotta show you later it is really funny.

• 😂 you are funny ellisa!.. I have been playing with 1.5 inches cockroaches since my childhood!. I find them intriguing creature!.. They are harmless and you should see them flutter through air!.. Like a little fairy with clueless direction!.. Scared of a huge human!..
    Once I had collection of cockroaches!.. Black, black brown, brown red, and yeah the white once are rare!.. Like a a shiny blonde hairs of a Viking beauty.

i426.photobucket.com/.../adultspwhite.jpg
    Is is a rare one..

Image finding some huge in your bedroom!.. I will be like Oh!.. My God!.. My perfect creepy cuddle partner!.. Like a teddy bear!.. Soft toy

Sorry I forgot the pic of huge one
      http://i.imgur.com/HUonquY.jpg

haha omg I'm not brave enough to get close to them

@GGazpacho yeah!.. They are not capable of eating you!.. You can kill them whenever you want,.. They aren't poisonous,.. Just keep them off your food!.. And they can be excellent food source to many pets like lizard or pet birds like parrot etc..
      It doesn't means I have pet cockroaches!.. I had my time with them,.. And now even I kill them..
      But a big one would be something worth hugging once

• They're freaky looking sure lol. but nah not scared :P

• You wouldn't survive in the American south, then... we've got huge tree/wood roaches, and they are always getting inside houses.

• I'm not necessarily scared of them but they ARE disgusting, they can bring disease and lay eggs. NEVER SMASH ONE, YOU COULD GET IT'S EGGS ELSEWHERE.

I did have a roach jump onto my bare foot once while I was sitting at a desk and yes, I freaked out. Was not expecting one to be on my body.

• Didn't you already ask this question? I dunno I remember reading this. 🤔🤔

But yeah roaches are gross as shit like dood we need to build better homes cause these shits can't just come in like that. The winged ones always try to fly my way, yuck 😷 but I still kill em. The clean up is even more disgusting...
    Plus I'm like suhposdly allergic so when I see em I start itching.

I always count on the men to kill it! I always felt guys were less scared of them

Yeah and I rely on women to clean it! Guys aren't scared dood just grossed out

I shiver when I think about roaches in the house scattering around.

• Scared? No, but they are disgusting

• Raid sucks. Hot Shot is pretty effective. The scary thing about these tiny creatures is that if you call an exterminator or set off a bug bomb, they will just roll out and come back later. If the little fuckers paid rent I'd be fine with them.

• Lol that's cute of you... anyways I am not scared of the cockroaches.. But I am more scared of the spiders hahaha

• I would be scared if they were the relative size in your drawing, but they are little and easily squashed. So while they disgust me they don't scare me.

• Let them live. These roaches have roamed earth for many years. They can survive radiations in huge amounts. They might be out last hope in case something insane happens

• I think what's scary is that they can lay eggs in your ears.

• Not scared. They are disgusting tho so I kill them.

• Lol Really? Lmao?

I used to kill venomous snakes and catch rats with my hands and kill them at my village (hometown), before I moved to London.

Cockroaches are like ants

• Yes. If they ever evolve to use nukes, we are all utterly fucked

• I'm not sure about scared, but I hate them yea.
    Bloody menace.

• okay , one day i had to hold it and throw it away so my girlfriend won`t see it.
    so i guess thats a no

X_X so it was alive in your hands, haha danta wa7sh! Ezzay ma betkhafch

hahaha xD akid a7san 3alashan salamet adanik

mch bs wedny no kan momkn t8air el byet kolo :) w ten2l mn el sakan lol

• I wish I can command an army of cockroaches and bugs and control them

• nope im not, i kill them whenever i see one

• Scared, no.
    Dusgusted, yes.

• The only time it fucks me up is when there's a lot of them or when they fly

• I'm not scared, just disgusted and will kill them on sight

• i am scared of them. but i don't run away if i see one. It is not manly :p. thankfully i can't remember the last one i saw.

• The big ones disgust te flip outta meh that it brings meh chill everytime one sneaked up on meh. Ma ass be on fire and i'd be runnin' all up in the house upon seeing one on sight. The small ones are kool doe. 😎

haha what if the only way for us to get married is for you to eat a bowl of these nasty cockroaches? Would Asian boi do it for Muslim babez? <3

Not even close to risking ma life for the dream of ma gurl 😤
      U know Asian boi do anything just to have Muslim babez in his arms even at the cost of his life 😚
      Men are piglets anywayz so ma life is nothin' compare to the one and only... elissadido 🌹💏

Mwaaah <3 :*

• Nope

• I wouldn't say scared but they definitely gross me out, spiders on the other hand, RUN FOR THE HILLS AND GET TO THA CHOPPA!!

XD

Not afraid of spiders. I am afraid of tarantula but not as much as afraid of roaches. Biggest fear.

• nope, i don't care

• They're creepy, but they're not a threat. So I'm not that bugged by them. Heh heh

• Yeah they are ugly

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 33

• I'm so scared of them. I always call someone to kill them for me. Like I can't even get near it XD
    sometimes my brother holds it from the things that come out of their face ( after they kill if with pifpaf or whatever ) and he starts running after me in the house, I would start screaming like crazy and mom would be laughing -_- 😂

• They're ugly for sure, but I wouldn't want to kill it. I would catch it in a container and take it outside. I do that with spiders too

• Only because they can carry nasty diseases :'c so ew.

• Yeah, they freak me out. Good thing I haven't really been around 'em.

• no i am not

• I hate them with a passion and they totally gross me out. I would be freaking out if I felt a big roach crawling in my arm.

http://i.imgur.com/HUonquY.jpg
      Is it big enough for your arms

@Nik1hil
      Probably stay frozen for second, then start screaming and shake my feet. Honestly, I think I would be too shocked to react at first and it would be like an "omg, wtf, ewww". Most probably, the butcher knife would fall out of my hands.
      End result: it will still live meanwhile I would be taking a cold shower and hoping to never ever have that thing touch me.

Aww,.. I was expecting some cockroaches slice!..

• I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate cockroaches. I normally don't have any issues with insects and am rather quite intrigued by them, but cockroaches are a BIG nope.

• hell to the yes! my neighborhood park had an infestation and there was an entire wall just black and moving like a static tv screen there were so many cockroaches on it. you best believe i ran like hell away from that.

• lol not after I watched this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UZsf5WF1Ik

• Absolutely terrified by them.

• I am afraid of the ones that aren't afraid of me.

• The worst cockroaches I know are the ones on two legs that come up to you in a singles bar and ask if you can handle a 8 inch pork chop. The insect kind I dont mind

• I'm not scared of them because I don't think they can really hurt you.
    But I am totally disgusted by them

• i am so scared that i can get a rash. there never were any in my area but now i see them scurrying across the gutter at places i would never have thought. and they have gotton so huge and they fly too. big wings and legs. ugh. if i could exterminate them all i would.

• It's not an actual fear but they do make me cringe and I'm not gonna be the one to kill it or go near it

• Compared to other bugs, they're cool. They're cowards so they stay away if you make your presence known. The big ass ones scare the fuck out of me, I'm glad I don't have to deal with them.

• Nope, I'll get a rock and crush the hell out of them!

• I'm scared to death everytime I see one srs

• yes but my boyfriend saves me

• Kinda, especially since they fly now. #killme

• I've never been scared of them.

• Who isn't?

• Nope
    I'm much bigger than them they should be scared of me

• They don't scare me, but they are very gross.

• No, but my sister is

• I have entomophobia, so yeah.

• honestly... i'm scared of every bugs alive on the earth.

• Not scared but disgusted yes. Lizards on the other hand scare the hell out of me.

• Ew yes, all bugs creep me out tbh

• THEY R SO CUTE.

Eww gross! Anyway I was trying to reply to you about that weird dude earlier that was talking junk. The mods finally removed the thread. I accidentally clicked on the follow button, my bad

• More from Girls
    3