How much of a feminist are you?

I found this quiz on Buzzfeed. https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamassa1/how-much-of-a-feminist-are-you?utm_term=.osxQ9XzwZ#.lmJL5bGkx

All in fun! Obviously these answers are based on what people at Buzzfeed think is 'right' or 'wrong'
According to buzzfeed I am super in tuned and woke.

How much of a feminist are you?

3mo I got 37/50.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want girls and guys to have equal rights. I don't want to be allowed to do anything that a girl wouldn't be allowed to do. Think that's the healthiest point of view :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone in the comments is so triggered.

right!!! XD I even said "all in fun" and people are like "-100" "buzzfeed is a joke" "I'm a whiny pants who would rather waste my time answering than just stroll by"

Exactly just mention the word feminist and everyone goes batshit crazy

What Guys Said 39

• Ha, I don't even have to take the quiz. Zero percent. The clowns at Buzzfeed can try to wrap it in different words, just like the hatepigs have been trying to do for a couple decades, but at its core, Hatepigism is about hating men and getting special privileges for women.

So I'm zero percent hatepig.

• 37 out of 50
    You’re super in-tune with what’s going on in the world–especially when it comes to feminist issues. Keep doing you and stay woke... don't really understand the photo of amber rose

haha, she's popular in the news now for the slut walk (I think that's the name) and speaking out on people calling women sluts/loose because of how they dress, etc.

• "You checked off 22 out of 50 on this list!
    You are pretty woke and you definitely try and stay informed about what’s going on in the world of feminism, and how you can make it better."
    This quiz is cancer.

Took it again. You checked off 0 out of 50 on this list!
    You know your fair share about women’s rights and suffrage, too much in fact, no need to deal with these sloots. Just go make money and be happy fucking hookers knowing some broad isn't going to dick you over.

Thats better

• I got 43/50
    You are a total feminist. Not only are you not afraid to lean in, but you educate yourself in feminist history and support women fully and wholeheartedly. Keep fighting the good fight!
    blavity.blavity.netdna-cdn.com/.../yonce.gif

• -100/50

• You checked off 37 out of 50 on this list!
    You’re super in-tune with what’s going on in the world–especially when it comes to feminist issues. Keep doing you and stay woke.

A few dubious questions in that quiz.

• I go 40 of 50

• This is what I just got:

How Much Of A Feminist Are You?

You checked off 36 out of 50 on this list!

You're super in-tune with what's going on in the world–especially when it comes to feminist issues. Keep doing you and stay woke.

• You checked off 27 out of 50 on this list!
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-26512-1469131996-7.jpg

• "You checked off 0 out of 50 on this list!

You know your fair share about women's rights and suffrage, but hey, it never hurts to learn a little more!"

This quiz is a scam dude.

• That list was terrible.

So much bullshit everywhere, and so damn biased.

I think the highlight has to be this though - "I think women have a responsibility to help and encourage other women to pursue their goals." WTF? Seriously? Isn't "men helping other men pursuing their goals" the whole thing that feminists are trying to fight against?

Flip the genders around on the questions, and it wouldn't pass the gender equality test. Fail.

• You checked off 28 out of 50 on this list!

Okay, apparently that's good... but the grammar in the sentence is driving me nuts...

• I got the same results as you but I don't belive I'm a feminist when it comes to discussion or time to defend my beliefs. This quiz ask about non important matters and I feel feminism in the US or this generation revolves around mindless issues while countries around the globe could have better situations.

• -100

• I'm not a feminist. feminism is for narcissistic women and pathetic simp men who think they're gonna get laid by nodding to gender superiority of women lol

I'm not a fucking idiot lol

What did you gain by being so nasty for absolutely no reason? If you hate feminism so much, why did you even answer the question?

lol like it's my fault feminism is a big, fat selfishness movement.

I'm not nasty, feminism is gross. that's on feminism, not me

• I already took this a couple weeks ago. I think I got 18 .

• I place literally zero stock in anything buzzfeed has to say. Honestly, that place is soul sucking and about as dishonest as you can get.

• "You checked off 20 out of 50 on this list!

Except I'm not a feminist at all.

• I got 35/50

• "You checked off 16 out of 50 on this list!

You are pretty woke and you definitely try and stay informed about what's going on in the world of feminism, and how you can make it better."

Some of those choices were completely fucking stupid but that should be expected from BuzzFeed

• 20/50. I didn't check some mainly because of the way they were worded. For example, "I believe in a woman's right to choose." Choose what? And what boundaries? Stuff like that.

• "You checked off 17 out of 50 on this list!

• Rather have more rights for women.

But I am not doing that test.

I hate that quiz.

Men hate quizzes.

• Buzzfeed is a joke lol

• like nothing I am not doing that stupid inacurate test.

• 23/50

• Like you said ots based on a small amount and a few of them are double standard questions that made me go "uh..."

• I got 0/50

• About 16 questions in the list are not a biased bullshit, so I chose those.

• im the anti feminist

• More from Guys
    9

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I got 24/50. Not sure if that's good or bad or what it even means. But according to what road feminism is taking nowadays I think it's better to be less of feminist.

• Buzzfeed is cancer in mho

• You checked off 11 out of 50 on this list!
    You know your fair share about women’s rights and suffrage, but hey, it never hurts to learn a little more!

• You are pretty woke and you definitely try and stay informed about what’s going on in the world of feminism, and how you can make it better.

23 out of 50.

Honestly I don''t really care.

• I got 45/50.

• 19 out of 50 for me.

• I remember taking that. I think I got like a 14 out of 50, and I'm not willing to take that godforsaken quiz again xD

• I got 37/50 too :D

• '-' I'm an equalist...*throws up middle fingers!* FUQ THE RULEZ!!!

OMG, I love Tokyo Ghoul too, did you read the manga?

Q~Q YOU MEAN THE PART WHERE KANEKI ATE HIDE AND THE AUTHOR JUST PRETEND AS IF WE DONT KNOW THAT SHIT? *STARTS BAWLING* HIDE!! THEIR FRIENDSHIP WAS SOO SPECIAL HE WAS LIKE, THE IDEAL BEST FRIEND. WHY can't I HAVE HIDE AS A BEST FRIEND AND KANEKI AS MY BOYFRIEND HUH? HUH?'-' so yes I have.

• You checked off 24 out of 50 on this list!

You are pretty woke and you definitely try and stay informed about what's going on in the world of feminism, and how you can make it better.

• 25

This quiz should have gone like this: Do you believe in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes? Yes or no. If yes, you're a feminist. If not, you are a bigot and not feminist.

• You checked off 21 out of 50 on this list!

• Ugh, this quiz is so stuffed.

• I got a 33/50
    Interesting quiz

• You checked off 41 out of 50 on this list!

• How about no?

1 private opinion(s)