Ladies please look in here please?

So if you wanted to extend your hair your spouse, would you do it?
Think of the person you love the person who give the answer that it wants.

Ladies please look in here please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not sure i understand your question? Would i grow my hair out for someone i love? Well my hair is past my butt, i sit on it lol but grow it out like these ladies? No i dont think i could do it. You have no idea how heavy my hair is at this length, it actually will make my head hurt sometimes so i can imagine how heavy theirs is. Plus that is a lot of maintenence. You can't really have a cute style its just long which Is cool but let me tell you it gets old sometimes. So no i would grow my hair out to these lengths for a spouse or lover.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's way too fucking long. You can see at the end of the lock that the hair's so old they are starting to split and get frizzy.
    You can't keep hair fresh for that long.

What Girls Said 31

• Nope, hair that long doesn't even look good and it must be a literal pain in the ass lmao
    I would not be with a person who keeps telling me to alter myself to fit their definition of beautiful or some weird fetish, I'd have to be their definition of beautiful in the first place.

• All these girls have straight hair making it must simpler for them to wash and go and whatnot.

I have super curly curly hair. There is no way I would grow out my hair to the massive lengths that these girls have even if my partner loved that ishh. I feel like I'd lose more hair trying to brush and maintain because I'm extra worried about length. Me personally, this wouldn't work.

• Even if I had someone helping me, or if I was doing it for a good cause, I know I'd get very frustrated with my long hair very fast and would probably struggle to not cut it once it got past my rubs

• If my boyfriend wants long hair, I will add some hair extensions, but not that long. Seeing my friend when I was in Elementary School, she was struggling hair getting caught in something and she hated it ( her hair touched her butt ).

• I'd be afraid that my own hair would strangle me to death in my own sleep 😐 If my boyfriend wanted that, I would respect what he wants but tell him it's going to drain a lot of my energy and time trying to maintain it. It would be a hassle for me to because it would ALWAYS be in the way

• I would only grow my hair that long if I was planning to donate it for wigs for cancer victims.

• No I don't like that look. Plus it has to be hard to take care of. I'd rather shave my head then do that.

• umm is this a trailer for the next tangled cause thats all i see :P lol umm no not at all no one needs hair that long the longest i say for normal would be hips up so no longer than that too much to handle

• '-' you do realize. One hook, just One fan, and she will become caillou,

• That looks so awful

• Looks bad, inconvenient and in the way. I'd never have hair that long. I've rarely had hair past my shoulders...

• I'm growing my hair out but I'm not sure if I'd want it that long...

• I like long hair, trying to grow mine to be butt length but any longer than that I find very weird.

• No, it looks awful and would weigh my head down too much. I already malt enough thanks. Longest I'd grow my hair would be to my waist, which is a few inches off where my hair is now.

• I'd never grow out my hair That long I like it medium length lmao 😂

• too long for me. besides my hair can't grow that long in natural way

• No.
    Ugh dont even wanna think about how fast their shower gets clogged and what it looks like when they snake the drain. ew.

• Such an awful look but What are you trying to say?

• No this is so not pretty! I already have waist /hips length hair and it's the most I would do.

• That takes dedication!

• I wouldn't grow my hair out that long.

• I'm actually trying to grow my hair that long I did it once. But then I got it cut to be donated to make wigs..

And yes if I had a spouce I would consider their opinion.

• So a weave? I get those already! Just not that long!!😑

this hair not long?

It is. It's to most of their calfs!! If I got that it would drag on the floor. No thank you! 😐

• No... I'm already complaining about my armpit length hair... this is too much :/

• That is just wayyyy too long in my opinion.

• I don't think I could do it. My hair is about mid back for length and really thick. That would be a nuisance and hard to maintain.

• That is so gross, I don't want hair in my buttcrack. I prefer midback.

• No, it's weird

• I mean my hair is up to my butt already, but I would never grow it passed that. Especially not as long as those pics

• I am growing out my hair, but I would never grow it that long. I hate having it past my shoulders, let alone past my knees.

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 1

• Wow that really long a bit to long /=