Do you like texting? If so, why?

I don't like it at all. It seems so impersonal to me and it's hard to carry on a conversation.

• Yeah! I love texting!
  • No. I don't like texting
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Girl

• I love texting people who are good at communication. If you read my chat logs with my best friend... Lol it's wtf times 10000 I love it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate it. You can never really escape it. And women seem to want to carry on a never ending conversation about nothing all damn day long, every damn day. It also takes forever to get to the point. It takes 2 or 3 hours to accomplish what I can get done in five or ten minutes on a phone call.

What Girls Said 11

• Now that I'm working I like to text because I can still text my boyfriend and friends. But I love calling.

• It's alright but I prefer to talk on the phone and actually hear the other persons voice.

• I love it.. and prefer it

• I'd prefer actually seeing them in person, but I enjoy the simplicity and convenience of texting

• nope, I feel lazy to text

• I'd rather text than talk on the phone.

• I prefer texting then calling. It's easier for me when doing shit

• i prefer eye to eye talk rather than texting. but calling for me is a nightmare. just because i can reply to text whenever I have time otherwise there are a list of missed calls in my phone

• I don't like texting, anyone who texts me will get to know that after a while

• I prefer texting more than talking on phone. Only with people I care and close friends

• I personally don't care for using my phone unless I need to... or for iFunny.

What Guys Said 4

• Texting, FB etc are fine so long as it's auxiliary @ helpful in maintaining real relationships.

However considering texting as keeping in touch all the while is ludicrous

Yes it makes sense actually when geographic distance is involved for those especially that do not have video calling

Yes it gets a lot of work done too 😁

I voted 'C' just so long as texting isn't the only way of communicating

• Texting makes it easier to share my feelings than when I do it in real life. It makes me less nervous and allows me to open up a bit. I know that I should try opening up in real life too though. But texting is just an easier way of getting points across in my opinion (as long as you aren't a lazy texter).

• It's so much easier to convey ideas in texting than talking on the phone or being in person.

• I don't care