What is your most embarrassing drunken story?

Well?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know how when someone passes out somebody takes a marker and draws a penis on their forehead?
    Well apparently I was already naked (hot tub) so instead of drawing a penis on me they poked and prodded my penis while I was blacked out. I never got the whole story of what happened but I woke up with a red solo cup shot glass on the tip of my cock. Normally I am pretty confident being naked in front of people but when you have no idea what happened it is a little unsettling

Most Helpful Girl

• Met a Jamaican girl. Talked with a Jamaican accent for the rest of the night.

Hahahaha I talk with a Jamaican accent when I'm sober. Damn.

Lol my friends woke me up next morning laughing and saying "The Jamaican girl said you were blacker than her".

Haha awesome

What Guys Said 3

• Os thiss 1 thyme i was droving north the road nad dis cop poles my over. Sur, he ponder me, are u aware driving while drunk is illegal. I tell him yes offcer i ma awares deriving during dronk is illegals, but im ain't dronk. eh toles meh t2 walk in strait line. I flail meh armos abut and stmumble northward. He sais im airessting u. i sais 4 wut offcer. He sais i dont walk strait line. I toles hims i wakled gay line ands if he's dont believe me issues coming. he's gety in hiss cars and spedsing away. thsi juss happens. gtg nows gonna be drivin homes now

omfg lol... get a grip son

• I don't have that kind of stories. well i am too wise to do something stupid :p

lol good on ya :P

• I went to a gas station already very intoxicated to buy more beer, but they refused to sell me more... So I grabbed them and sprinted out the doors. I came to my senses and went back to return the stolen beer. They just yelled at me to just take the beer and to never return or they would call the police. I have never stolen anything in my life and I still feel a bit ashamed and embarrassed 😐😣

LOL they told you to keep it. Priceless. Literally.

What Girls Said 1

• That's the thing, I'm not embarassed