Turkey, coup night, 15 July, What do you think?

3mo ...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a set up by the current government. Erdogan does not want to join the EU but he wants to turn Turkey into a more Islamic country which I believe won't happen. That aside, the Coup Night saga gives Erdogan more of a chance to install the policies that he wants with least amount of resistance. I have friends who live in Istanbul who say that too.

Possibly because Erdoğan very crafty. I am a lieutenant soldier son. That day, the soldiers were killed, innocent soldiers. The responsible Erdoğan. He is murderer.

Your story is a sad one and I am so sorry that you have lost your father. I could not imagine how that must feel. I think you should try another military school and don't give up on your dreams. This time will pass and once all the attention around Erdogan dies down he will have to start reopening schools and reinstating teaches in their rightful places. It is a reaction to the Coup Night but Turkish people are determined and they will put the system right again. Have faith and try and join another school. I wish you luck and happiness for the future.

Thank you. I'm studying politics, In the future I fix everything ^^ don't panic.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have a coup too if erdogan keeps being a leader

I am sorry but no. Erdogan anymore irrepressible, after that day.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• I kinda wish it was successful, but I have a feeling it was a setup for Erdogan to more power.

• noone really cares that much.

Well, than. Why do you comment? Are you idiot?

Firstly, i said what i am expecting from others. secondly, You added a video in turkish language. thirdly, What is wrong with you? calm down.

• It's fake.

• F*ckin creep.