How to be yourself?

Well.. I don't know what to say. I'm trying to act like myself? But I don't know if I am. So is there any Signs that you are being yourself?

What Girls Said 3

• .. How do I explain this... You do stuff how you want to do it and you're like proud of it. Like you own it. You say what you Want to say.

For example. When I give an opinion here, it's going to be honest, and with that I mean it's going to be exactly what I think, and I'll be writing my exact thoughts down. It might offend some people, but I.. don't really care about that. They want an honest opinion and they'll get one. That's me staying true to myself

• You are being yourself if you do things just the way you would like to do it and you don't think if you're doing it in your natural way. I mean whatever pops out in your brain then do it.

• If you act or say certain things that feel natural and makes you happy do them, you just have to find what your taste and style is. It just have to be unique and you, don't care what others think of you. So what they'll judge but don't ever let that change you

What Guys Said 0