Have you ever lost something and felt immensely relieved when you finally found it?

I just lost my retainer (ex braces life) and I was freaking the fck out, because they cost a heap to replace and I really didn't want to have to face my mother's rage when I told her. I looked just about everywhere and gave up hope, but then found my the container under my bed a few hours later. I've never been so relieved, apart from the time I thought I'd lost my phone hehe lol.

But anyways, back to the question, have you ever done this?

1|1
12|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, its often my glasses,
    Onetime I layed on my bed for five minutes at 7 pm and put my glasses on it, and I forgot where I put them so when I got up I was frantic and looking for them, and freaking out, I finally give up and say, might as well just lay down, I put my arms out and what do you know, My hand is right on my glasses,
    It was a weird 20 minutes

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my Statue of Jesus, which I have Had for a Long time. I Kiss Him every morning to Thank Him for my Blessings in my life.
    My own mom Misplaced her Rosary Beads the Other day that I had Given to her Years ago, and when that Day, she finally Found them, I can well Imagine that she was Thanking God with Many Tears and Fears.
    Good luck and Great question, @Luci92 xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

• Show All
    • 2mo

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

• 2mo

Welcome x

What Guys Said 22

• I lost my keys and wallet a few times but was able to find it. The worst thing I lost and never found was money. Some times it falls from your pocket and disappear. 😥

1|0
    0|0
  • http://i.imgur.com/x3yZ1T3.gif
    Thanks for reminding me. I lost my phone in a swamp yesterday and never found it. Now I walk around with an ancient brick with a screen and buttons.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Really? Ahaha that sucks!

• 3mo

Yup... it does. Life is so strange without a smartphone now...

• 3mo

That wouldn't be half bad tbh, but the inconvencience would kill me. What would I do without google maps to tell me which bus stop to go to when I get lost in the city lol

• My sunglasses. Their really expensive, have a certain sentimental value and I always buy from a certain brand.

People consider them to be something they kinda associate with me, I always have them on my head, even when it's raining cuz I'm always in the habit of just putting them on.

1|0
    0|0
  • The other day I took my tablet pc!.. To collage in other town I remember placing it in my bag and the whole way I had my backpack in my lap!.. And tablet inside it and I came out at bus stand!. And came home!.. And when I opened my back pack it wasn't there!.. I checked once and twice it was before 30 sec I found it but in those 30 second I had 60 heart attacks!.. The tablet slides inside a register carrying my notes. And I went paranoid

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh jeez that would have sucked! Once I thought I lost my school laptop too for like 30 seconds, that was terrifying 😁

• 3mo

I understand you!.. Because I don't let my tablet out of my sight unless I place it at my home safely

• well when it's Sunday like today and I wake up with a hangover at 11am, I have the inmediate instinct of looking for the 3 things:

- keys
    - wallet
    - phone.

If I lose one or more of them, but then I find it in my room, I tell myself: oh yes! now I can go back to bed as a happy man!

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes and it's a great feeling haha. I thought that I lost my wallet once and it had credit cards hundreds in it etc and i was freaking out and after an entire day i found it randomly in the corner of my closet under some clothes haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday, I bought a brand new camouflage jacket and put it in my closet, and then when I went back in I couldn't find it :(

Fortunately, the gods smiled on me that day and I saw the tag hanging in the middle of the air, and i was able to pull it back out.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I lost my attraction to women but then I looked at you OP and it came back.
    I'm Jeb Bush, and I endorse this message.

2|1
    0|0
  • Lool i lost my retainer too. But I had a spare made so I didn't give a toss lol.

I've lost my debit cards like dozens of times. During the first few times I got shit scared. After I was like meh.

1|0
    0|0
  • My ability to shit. I was glad to get that back

1|0
    0|0
  • Love

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, my innocence lmao 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • yes that happened to me a lot, when i lost my inhaler

1|0
    0|0
  • My sense of self was lost and now I'm finally understanding who I am again so YASS!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I lost my fucking cell for like 3 days and her it was in the pocket of my pants in the laundry bin. I went back to work, my condo, even to my parents house and tried to "call it" to no prevail. Last place I look, fucking laundry!! lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Least it didn't go through the wash lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

Ahh okay, I've heard of people doing that with rice, but never tried it lol.

• 3mo

Yeah rice works too. I know someone who dropped her cell in the toilet and it was fine in a day or two. People peeing and texting, I will never understand lol

• I don't know how to love anymore, all i can do is hate now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes. The remote
    A DVD

Things like that

1|0
    0|0
  • When I lose something, I only find it after I don't need it anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost my virginity.

But I found it again, so we're all good 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea my sandwich

1|0
    0|0
  • OMG I had the same reaction when I lost my virginity.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many things. I used to be the guy that could lose my head if it wasn't screwed on tight.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. Back in good, ol' middle school, a friend asked me to hold a ring for her. Somehow, in the course of the day, I lost it. Retracing our steps, I was able to find it and felt a lot better because that ring was really important to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • You clearly haven't had the pleasure of losing a wallet or car keys with a chip in them... yet. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my virginity

1|0
    0|0
  • The spare batteries for my dildo that I thought were in the top drawer of my desk.
    To find them in bottom drawer was such a relieve I almost cried.

1|0
    0|0
  • My passport.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah. lost my car once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that was the case with music for me

1|0
    0|0
  • Alllll the time. Lol usually its with my phone

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost my phone in the road and found it by gps

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I one time lost my iPod. And another time my phone.
    Just small stuff like that

1|0
    0|0
  • I had two retainers. The first one I lost somewhere in school cause it somehow slipped out of my bag. The second one ended up in a trash bag so my mom made me search through the trash, wash it, and put it back in my mouth. I felt so disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh god that's awful! Feel like my mum would make me do that lol.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Ahh okay, did your teeth move or anything when you didn't wear it?

• 3mo

Not really