Have you ever lost something and felt immensely relieved when you finally found it?

I just lost my retainer (ex braces life) and I was freaking the fck out, because they cost a heap to replace and I really didn't want to have to face my mother's rage when I told her. I looked just about everywhere and gave up hope, but then found my the container under my bed a few hours later. I've never been so relieved, apart from the time I thought I'd lost my phone hehe lol.

But anyways, back to the question, have you ever done this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, its often my glasses,
    Onetime I layed on my bed for five minutes at 7 pm and put my glasses on it, and I forgot where I put them so when I got up I was frantic and looking for them, and freaking out, I finally give up and say, might as well just lay down, I put my arms out and what do you know, My hand is right on my glasses,
    It was a weird 20 minutes

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, my Statue of Jesus, which I have Had for a Long time. I Kiss Him every morning to Thank Him for my Blessings in my life.
    My own mom Misplaced her Rosary Beads the Other day that I had Given to her Years ago, and when that Day, she finally Found them, I can well Imagine that she was Thanking God with Many Tears and Fears.
    Good luck and Great question, @Luci92 xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence. xx

Welcome x

What Guys Said 22

• I lost my keys and wallet a few times but was able to find it. The worst thing I lost and never found was money. Some times it falls from your pocket and disappear. 😥

• http://i.imgur.com/x3yZ1T3.gif
    Thanks for reminding me. I lost my phone in a swamp yesterday and never found it. Now I walk around with an ancient brick with a screen and buttons.

Really? Ahaha that sucks!

Yup... it does. Life is so strange without a smartphone now...

That wouldn't be half bad tbh, but the inconvencience would kill me. What would I do without google maps to tell me which bus stop to go to when I get lost in the city lol

• My sunglasses. Their really expensive, have a certain sentimental value and I always buy from a certain brand.

People consider them to be something they kinda associate with me, I always have them on my head, even when it's raining cuz I'm always in the habit of just putting them on.

• The other day I took my tablet pc!.. To collage in other town I remember placing it in my bag and the whole way I had my backpack in my lap!.. And tablet inside it and I came out at bus stand!. And came home!.. And when I opened my back pack it wasn't there!.. I checked once and twice it was before 30 sec I found it but in those 30 second I had 60 heart attacks!.. The tablet slides inside a register carrying my notes. And I went paranoid

Oh jeez that would have sucked! Once I thought I lost my school laptop too for like 30 seconds, that was terrifying 😁

I understand you!.. Because I don't let my tablet out of my sight unless I place it at my home safely

• well when it's Sunday like today and I wake up with a hangover at 11am, I have the inmediate instinct of looking for the 3 things:

- keys
    - wallet
    - phone.

If I lose one or more of them, but then I find it in my room, I tell myself: oh yes! now I can go back to bed as a happy man!

• Yes and it's a great feeling haha. I thought that I lost my wallet once and it had credit cards hundreds in it etc and i was freaking out and after an entire day i found it randomly in the corner of my closet under some clothes haha

• Yesterday, I bought a brand new camouflage jacket and put it in my closet, and then when I went back in I couldn't find it :(

Fortunately, the gods smiled on me that day and I saw the tag hanging in the middle of the air, and i was able to pull it back out.

• Yes I lost my attraction to women but then I looked at you OP and it came back.
    I'm Jeb Bush, and I endorse this message.

• Lool i lost my retainer too. But I had a spare made so I didn't give a toss lol.

I've lost my debit cards like dozens of times. During the first few times I got shit scared. After I was like meh.

• My ability to shit. I was glad to get that back

• Love

• yes, my innocence lmao 😂

• yes that happened to me a lot, when i lost my inhaler

• My sense of self was lost and now I'm finally understanding who I am again so YASS!!!

• Yeah, I lost my fucking cell for like 3 days and her it was in the pocket of my pants in the laundry bin. I went back to work, my condo, even to my parents house and tried to "call it" to no prevail. Last place I look, fucking laundry!! lol

Least it didn't go through the wash lol

Ahh okay, I've heard of people doing that with rice, but never tried it lol.

Yeah rice works too. I know someone who dropped her cell in the toilet and it was fine in a day or two. People peeing and texting, I will never understand lol

• I don't know how to love anymore, all i can do is hate now.

• Oh yes. The remote
    A DVD

Things like that

• When I lose something, I only find it after I don't need it anymore.

• I lost my virginity.

But I found it again, so we're all good 👍

• Yea my sandwich

• OMG I had the same reaction when I lost my virginity.

• So many things. I used to be the guy that could lose my head if it wasn't screwed on tight.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes. Back in good, ol' middle school, a friend asked me to hold a ring for her. Somehow, in the course of the day, I lost it. Retracing our steps, I was able to find it and felt a lot better because that ring was really important to her.

• You clearly haven't had the pleasure of losing a wallet or car keys with a chip in them... yet. LOL

• Yes, my virginity

• The spare batteries for my dildo that I thought were in the top drawer of my desk.
    To find them in bottom drawer was such a relieve I almost cried.

• My passport.

• yeah. lost my car once.

• Yes, that was the case with music for me

• Alllll the time. Lol usually its with my phone

• I lost my phone in the road and found it by gps

• Yep. I one time lost my iPod. And another time my phone.
    Just small stuff like that

• I had two retainers. The first one I lost somewhere in school cause it somehow slipped out of my bag. The second one ended up in a trash bag so my mom made me search through the trash, wash it, and put it back in my mouth. I felt so disgusting.

Oh god that's awful! Feel like my mum would make me do that lol.

Ahh okay, did your teeth move or anything when you didn't wear it?

Not really