Girls Have You Ever Walked Up To A Guy And Said He's Very Cute, Guys Have You Ever Walked Up To A Woman And Said She's Very Pretty?

Have You Why Or Why Not?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• No I was never that bold, I still act shy to attractive women😊

What Girls Said 16

• No, Never, @Red888xxx, Either I would Smile for Awhile and if He is Interested nor Taken, he will Smile back and come over.
    Good luck and Great question, Thank you for Sharing. xx

• I'm surprised I got mentioned haha

nope I've never done than outside a relationship unless he's a 5 years old kid or so :P

jokes aside, I'm too shy to do that XD (walk up to a guy and talk to him)

• Yes I have :)

• Only when i was young, single and advertising myself. Lol

• I'm too shy to do that unless I'm already dating them. 😳

• Of course.
    Why?
    I was in a good mood and he caught my attention ( which is rare)
    Only times when I'll do it.
    I didn't become friends or anything with everyone I said it to though.

• My ex did that to me and asked me out when he first saw me. Well i've never done that before but i wouldn't have the gut to do that really :)

• Nah, fear of rejection is too high lol

• Does it still count if you were very drunk when you did it?

• A few times. I go to other people's kids and call them cute.
    ... men my age scare me.

• Yeah I did that to a guy at starbucks once, just cuz.

• Nah not me
    I'm shy

You shouldn't be (:

No one is normal everyone is different and trust me you shouldn't be shy I bet a lot of guys think your pretty but their just nervous and think you already have a boyfriend

Thanks 😊😊

• Yeah it's fun to hitting on someone. It's flattery

• No but I have walked up to a guy and said YOU BASTARD!! And kneed him in the balls. Does that count?

• No I haven't because I am too shy to do that :)

• I have. He stared at me for like 5 minutes and then said thanks and then speed walked away. I'm never doing that again.

Is that the only thing you said? And maybe he was in his 20s and thought you were too young for him

I said hi, I smiled, and I told him he was very attractive. No he wasn't in his 20s. He was in one of my high school classes.

He was probably she trust me most guys take any opportunity

What Guys Said 20

• Yes I have, one of my fav things to do with women.
    when I did this years ago from a nervous introverted vantage point, I bombed out... even had women mis interpret and think I was insulting them or something... never figured that out.

Now what I do is just make whatever complement that comes to mind that makes them special to me. I've said "you are stunning"... that is really good because it stimulates conversation. I've commented "that color is perfect for you, brings out your color..." she beamed after hearing that. The key is to not plan and make crap up but say something you genuinely feel... girls/women love that. I dont' always pursue further maybe I should, depends how I feel... like if I have energy, or think of something else to say and can engage further... not dating already, etc..

• When I was in high school, I'd stand on the Boardwalk every night and say similar things to every attractive tourist girl that walked by. On a good day, i'd hook-up with maybe 10%, but I recommend it to anyone who wants to overcome shyness.

• Something like that, yeah, haha. Just in party situations though when everyone is a few beers deep😂 But it's gotta be done in such a way that you come off sincere and safe, and not creepy and overzealous👍

• I recall doing that years ago. I was forcing myself to get over some shyness/lack of assertiveness with women and it was an assignment I gave myself. I didn't get a date with the girl, but I did get over my shyness.

• Yea, it works great but not all the time.

You gotta have thick skin if you want to go after girls. It's a numbers game and prt of the skill is learning how to pick out the ones who are and aren't interested.

Sometimes I like to do it just to say it because I know it means a lot to them.

• yeah i have a few times. and i've been told that a few times as well

• No, don't want to be labeled a creep.

The truth is no girl would think that's creepy. Its kinda sweet

If u dont do it in a creepy way no girl will think u'r creepy, its just a polite compliment everyone loves getting compliment rite? If u be nice to her and she thinks u'r creepy, then she's a stuck up person lol

• This girl I liked told me I'm cute. That was when I realized she must be blind.

• Yeah I did. Why? Because she stood out

• It's tough but i find it endearing i mean being confident helps but i haven't yet lol

• Can't remember ever doing that.

• a girl was once staring at me and then she whispered something to her friend and her friend shouted "if u think he's cute, just talk to him"
    she must be blind lmfaooo

• No i haven't

• Yep she at the check out in a Staples.

• Yeah i did that once ^^

• I had a girl call me cute before, but then again she was known to be a flirt.

• No because a woman probably hears that too much. You wanna stand out, not say what everyone else says.

I think it's only ok to say that if you're on a date or hooking up with someone, as long as you don't overdo it.

• Nope.

• yes i have done that a lot, i mean the only reaction i got was "Thanks you're good too" :P

• To woman... yes... to a man... lol NO.